Ch.12 The call

(Flashback) Now in Oz jail, the Ozians stayed in their cell, thinking about who could of framed them as Sunny paced back and forth across the cell.

"This is unbelievable" she remarked with frustration "Who the hell would murder Emily, and frame us but leave DG out of it?"

"It has to be someone we know" Tim stated.

"Well in case you forgot-" Leo put in while laying on the small bed "Everyone knows us."

"Yeah but who do we know had to guts to something like this?"

"Well whoever it was must hate us, otherwise they wouldn't of framed us, they would of just kill Emily."

"I still know if it was Willow or not" Sunny admitted "On one side she hates us, we hate her, she and Emily don't always get along, and she's plain wicked. But on the other hand, why would she use an ax for murder when she could of just used her magic? Tim said that he left his ax in the hallway near the throne room, so Willow couldn't have taken it cause there's no point for her to use it."

"Well who else do we know that's wicked?" Tim questioned as they began to think.

"Hey what about-" Leo started to say when a thought came to him "Oh wait never mind she's dead. What about- oh wait she's dead too."

"What about Willow's brother Zach?" Sunny offered "I mean I know he's not like Willow but, he does seem to have motive. He and Emily also didn't get along."

"Emily never got along with anyone, unless she and Willow were planning something together. But I don't think Emily was planning her own murder, she's not that stupid."

"Well I doubt it was Zach" Tim opinionated "DG may think he's wicked like Willow, but I know he's not."

All of a sudden they heard the door open followed by footsteps, and soon Zach appeared in front of their cells.

"Hey-" he began to say "DG and I are getting closer to proving you guy's innocence."

"Really?" Sunny replied surprised.

"We're still searching, but I thought I should let you guys know."

"So uh, are you and DG like, working together?" Tim questioned.

"Surprisingly yes" he sighed.

"And she agreed to that?" Leo said surprised.

"Well she needs all the help she can get, but overall we're doing well working together."

"Well keep it up" Sunny plead "Because the longer I stay in here, the more I'm going to become a straw bed."

"We're doing everything the best we can" he assured "DG will see you guys later this evening."

And with that he headed off, hoping that he and DG will be able to prove their friend's innocence before who knows what happens.

Now at the grocery store, hoping to see if anyone saw her friends, DG went up to Amanda and showed her the mugshots.

"You sure you haven't seen them?" she asked.

"If I did I would of recognized them" Amanda replied "Although there was this chic in here last night who looked a bit like the one in the photo."

"Could you tell if it was really her?" DG asked with her eyes widen.

"Not really, she was wearing a lot of makeup, specifically eyeliner so it was hard to tell."

"Um, any chance you can show me if she signed her name on anything?"

"Let me see."

They went up to the cash register where Amanda began to look on the screen.

"The last name that was signed last night was Hannah Rogers" she announced "I think it was her."

"She could of changed her name" DG concluded "Did you see where she went?"

"Sorry no" Amanda shook her head.

"That's fine, I'll just go to the police station and see if they can track her."

"Go ahead and try, but I've never seen that girl go to my school. And if she doesn't have a job, it may be harder to track her."

"I'll take my chances, thanks anyway."

And with that she headed out, just as Leo entered without even noticing DG as he tugged on his beanie, hoping it was enough for him to not get recognize.

"Back again for some more beef jerky Ian?" Amanda smirked at him.

"I only come in here a few times a month yet you already know me so well" he smirked back as he began to walk around.

"If Bryce needs more band aids for his splinters I haven't put it up yet!" she announced.

"It's okay we still have some!" he replied from the other side of the store.

After gathering the things he needed, Leo made his way to the cash register as Amanda began to scan the items.

"So Ian-" she began to say "Do you know anyone name Hannah Rogers?"

At that point he felt his stomach drop, knowing that was Sunny's fake name as he tried to stay calm.

"Um, who?" he replied, acting as if he's never heard the name.

"She's this chic this girl is looking for."

"What girl?"

"I already forgot her name, but she's looking for Hannah to see if she's the girl she's looking for."

"Really?" he acted surprised.

"Hey you should ask Bryce if he knows her."

"Um, yeah sure."

As he began to gather his things, Amanda took a glance at the mugshots to her side, and when she spotted the one of Leo, that's when she realized it when she turned to Leo who had already said goodbye and was out the store. He couldn't be? Could he?

As she pulled her phone and began to call the DG's number on the mugshots, Leo took a peek into the store and spotted her already making a call. Not knowing if she was calling because of him, he decided to storm off and warn his friends.

"Um, hello" Amanda said once DG picked up the phone "This is Amanda from the grocery store you were talking to earlier, what was your name again?... Right, DG... I'm calling to tell you that I think I've seen another one of your missing friends."