Ch.36 Green apple

(Flashback) As soon as it has gotten dark, Willow found herself back at the bar and in the corner where she didn't even bother to take a sip of her drink. She was too stressed out to even do anything, with Frank gone, she felt broken.

"You gonna let that drink go to waste?"

She looked up to see a girl with long wavy blonde hair with red and silver streaks. She wore Gothic makeup, a short black dress similar to Willow's but had red here and there, and she had on black and white stripped knee high socks that she paired with silver ankle boots.

"What do you want?" Willow grunted.

"I just wanna see how you're feeling" the girl stated as she took the seat in front of her.

"Well I'm miserable. And since when did you care about me?"

"I never said anything about caring. I just wanted to see how you're dealing with Frank being gone."

"Well as you can see-" Willow frowned with sarcasm "I'm handling it very well."

The girl gave a snicker "What are you gonna do now? Find a way to bring him back?"

"I can't" Willow replied with frustration "Grace said that any spell to bring him back is dangerous, and if she catches me trying to cast them, she'll take away my pendant."

"Yikes" the girl bit her lip "You don't want that happening."

Willow gave a groan as she slumped her chin onto her folded arms on the table.

"Wait a minute" the girl suddenly spoke when a thought came to her "You said that if Grace catches you trying to cast a spell she'll take away your pendant right?"

"Yeah. So?"

"Well it's simple, don't let her catch you."

At that point Willow became interested.

"She may be a powerful witch" the girl continued "But you're wicked, and that makes you clever and sly."

"I am a bit sly" Willow agreed in a side smirk.

"So you got an idea now" the girl smirked.

"You bet your ass I do" she smirked back "I just gotta figure out a way on how to put it in action."

"Well when you do, I wanna know everything."

"We'll see about that" she smirked again "You know, for someone wicked like you, you sure know how to motivate me."

"Well that's what I do. I mean, wicked always wins right?"

"You're damn right Emily" Willow smiled "You're damn right."

Now in a Science lab of Storybrooke High, Willow heated up a test tube containing a green fluid while at the same time using her magic on it just as Mary-belle entered.

"What are you making?" she asked.

"Just a little something to hopefully get those shoes back without having to demanded DG."

"Why not just go ahead and demanded her?" Mary-belle suggested with confusion.

"Because she's not going to return the shoes after I stupidity allowed her the shoes back" Willow frowned "So I came up with an idea that should hopefully allow me to get them back."

"Well then, while you're working on that, I need to borrow something."

"What?"

"Do you have any poppy seeds? The kind from Oz."

"Of course I do, there's some in my purse in the red bag."

As Mary-belle began to search through the big purse, Willow turned off the flame and carefully removed the test tube and dumped the content into a boiling pot when a thought came to her.

"Hey Mary-belle" she began to say.

"Yeah?" Mary-belle replied while taking the red bag of poppy seeds out from the purse.

"Are you planning on using those seeds as revenge?"

"Well it's part of it, why you ask?"

"Is it on your cousin?"

"Yeah" she replied, not knowing why Willow was asking her these question "Why?"

"I'm just curious but, have you always hated your cousin? Or did something happen that made you hate her?"

At that point Mary-belle gave a sad sigh while looking down as she thought about the memories.

"If you must know-" she began to say with sad look "Lilly and I were actually close when we were kids, we were best friends. Although she was mostly the center of attention and was always admired by everyone, I did feel a bit jealous, but she was still my best friend and I loved her. But then something happened when we were 9, I don't wanna talk about it but, all I can say is she betrayed me, and because of that I lost something very dear to my heart, and I never forgave her since that day."

Willow could see the pain in her eyes as she rubbed the red bag just as smoke started to appear from the boiling pot as Willow quickly turned it off.

"That was close" she sighed in relief while brushing the smoke away from her face.

"What is that?" Mary-belle questioned while gazing inside the pot "Soup?"

"You can say that, but it's just the first step."

After stirring the light green fluid with a wooden spoon, Willow then used her magic on the fluid until it turned an emerald green.

"It's ready" she announced in a smile.

And with that she slipped on a rubber glove and sank her hand into the liquid, after running her fingers around, she soon pulled out an apple that was covered in the green content. But as soon as the liquid began to dissolve, it revealed a fresh green apple.

"There it is" Willow smiled proudly.

"An apple?" Mary-belle raised an eyebrow "What are you gonna do with that? Give it to DG and hope there's a worm in it?"

"That would be funny, but no. You know how there's a poison red apple in the Snow White story?"

At that point Mary-belle realized it as she gave a sneaky grin.

"You're gonna do the same thing to DG huh?" she smirked "But with a green apple."

"Correct" Willow smirked back "I just gotta find a way to get her to take a bite of this. But once she's out, I'll get the shoes and my plan is back on."

"What exactly is that apple going to do? Put her in a death like sleep like the apple in Snow White?"

"Well that was the only way I was able to make this. Although, since the only way to wake someone up from this is by true love's kiss, I doubt anyone would wake her up."