•Thirty One•

Reminiscent

Haley was thrown into a white room, plated with cold tiles and a sickly clean smell

Haley was thrown into a white room, plated with cold tiles and a sickly clean smell. Her body collided with the floor, exhaustion too heavy to protest in defiance.

Brunski bent down in front of her shivering frame, lifting her chin slightly so his viscous stare could be met.

"Do you want to tell me where you got these?" He asked in a gruff voice, shaking the small bottle and allowing the pills to rattle. Haley slitted her eyes toward the man and tensed away from his calloused touch, pulling her body up slightly.

"Theres this quaint little shop around the corner from here, does wonders with drugs." She smiled innocently, her tone bitter and sharp.

"As sarcastic as your brother I see." The orderly spat, walking away from the girl who was slowly getting to her feet. He turned back as he touched the door, a smirk radiating off of his skin.

"Give her the same. Five of haldol." He ordered the other men, before quickly disappearing from her sight. Haley shook her head, pushing herself back against the wall as the two men approached.

"No, don't. Thats a sedative, I can't have that." She whimpered as one readied the injection. She shook her head as she tried to sprint out the room, only resulting in being put into a harsh restraint.

"Stop please, you don't understand. He's going to take over, he's going to win!" Haley cried out, screaming as the needle was shoved into her skin.

She could already feel the drowsiness, as it crept up her throat and soaked into her body. Her eyes were drooping as she was dropped back on to the floor, vision blurred of the two men leaving her room. As the door slammed shut, she let out one final plea.

"Please help me."

*****

Her eyes fluttered open to an obscure scene, confusion glueing to her skin as she looked for confirmation.

"Haley, are you okay?" A lulling voice asked, a soft touch placing itself on her cheek. Haley looked back up to see Aidens staring back at her, eyes wide as she took in every aspect of his appearance. It had felt like forever since she last saw him.

"How did I get here?" She mumbled, looking up to the entrance of the school.

"What do you mean how did you get here? Haley, you've been in class all day." He chuckled, smiling warmly toward the disgruntled brunette.

"No, no I haven't. I've been in Eichen house." Haley reminded him, turning around as she took in the desolated carpark.

Aiden furrowed his eyebrows as he laughed at what he assumed was a joke, a quizzical look tracing his gaze.

"Don't you remember? I took you out here to remind you of normalcy. This is where we met." He stepped closer to the petite girl, as if he couldn't see the panic spread across her skin like a plaster.

"This is where I told you I loved you." He continued, yellow flecks of sunlight splattering against his skin as he looked down at her. And somehow everything turned dark.

"And this is..." he began, grimacing slightly as a sudden sharp pain pierced his chest. His body collapsed and fell into Haley arms, the brunette left to cradle his shaking frame.

Blood dripped down his lips like a river, dowsing haleys hands as she shrieked from horror.

"No, no, no. Whats happening?" She wept, stroking away the hair from his greying face.

"Don't you remember Haley? This is where you kill me."

•••

20.6k!

Keeping this note short and sweet as I've got to edit my other books.

Shout outs:
@MaiaSmithy
@Soraya0929
@slyther_queen
@_Ekee_39

Please vote comment and add to those lovely reading lists,

Sorry for any mistakes,

Thank you for reading,

Goodbye x