•eleven•

We're going on a bear hunt.
I'm not scared.

(Haley is up to interpretation) (She is who you imagine her to be)

(She is who you imagine her to be)

The loft was dark, the last wisps of light clinging to the shadows. Haley was the first to saunter through the room, wanting the training to start somewhat peaceful.

"They said to meet them here." Haley informed through the silent room, looking back toward the boys as Scott was thrown to the floor.

In seconds stiles had pulled Haley out of the way, allowing the fight to unfold in curiosity.

"Aiden! What the hell?" Haley shouted through the pained cries of her alpha. He only grinned in response.

The last grunts of pain shot through the air like a bullet to a wound. It was then Scott grimaced at the foot connected to his stomach.

"I thought you guys were going to teach me how to roar." Scott shouted through the pain, blood dripping from his lip. Aiden grinned.

"We are. You do it by giving in." The ex alpha smirked, kicking another round onto Scotts abdomen.

"Giving in and letting go. That's how decaulion taught us control." Ethan added, joining in on the abuse.

Haley pulled against stiles grip on her, annoyed that when she wanted the twins to be viewed differently than last time they decided to beat up their alpha.

The fight went on for what felt like hours. The twin brothers continued to lecture the alpha, commenting on how they were taught.

"Giving into it doesn't make you the bad guy." Aiden growled, throwing another punch.

"So long as you can control it."
Ethan added.

"Sometimes controls a little overrated."

Haley rolled her eyes.

"Just fight back!" The Stilinski twins called into the vacant space.

Scott writhed in pain.

"What if I can't control it? What if I can't turn back?" He whimpered, glancing at Haley in agony.
Aiden smacked the boy harder.

"Then it takes over. You become Malia. You get further and further away from being human. You turn into an animal. Or worse."
Ethan shouted through the screams.

Aiden grinned.

"You turn into Peter." In one swift movement, Aiden had Scott pinned against a table- blood splattering against his fist.

Haley ripped stiles grip from her arm, sprinting over to the guy clinging to her alpha. She caught his wrist in her hand, glaring as Scott trembled in pain.