Look at us, we are couple!!

Kevin's POV

Call us drama queens but that's how me and Keyuri are. I went to receive her at the entrance gate. What was she doing? She was simply waiting there for me, wearing pink coloured choli. It was so much unfair to look so gorgeous. She smiled at me. I knew she waited for me to compliment her. But I didn't . Just to pull her leg.

"Hi. You look ok ok today" I exclaimed.

"You look less bad today" she replied.

We both had matched our outfits. I too was wearing baby pink coloured shirt and black blazer and trouser. Our outfits were chosen and matched  intentionally. We exactly looked like a couple. And mixing and matching was the part of the plan.

I went to my father and joined him and my boss in their conversation. After few minutes, Keyuri entered. As soon as she entered, her mum introduced her to my parents. She bowed and greeted "Namaste" like a good innocent girl. My parents grinned in response. (They must have known by then that Keyuri was the mastermind behind all the drama. And I was just following her instructions)

However they behaved as if they had met her for the first time. Then she (intentionally) stood next to me. (It gave a clear screaming message "look at us. We look like a couple")

Her parents looked at us and her mum got quiet for few seconds. I prayed that she got the clear indications. Plus Keyuri went one step ahead. " Mum I am getting bored. There is no one of my age. None of my friends have come today." She said.

My dad suggested "why don't you guys talk? I know it's boring for you people to stand with us. Kevin is getting bored. You both are of same age so can talk"

Thanks dad. That was so subtle. I went to her and said "hi. Let's go to meet the groom before wedding ceremony starts"

"Ok" smiled Keyuri shyly (ok that was a shocker. During our entire relationship period, she never blushed and now, she was blushing like a girl who has never ever interacted with a guy) .

We walked together towards the other direction without turning our backs. I was hoping that her parents get another subtle hint. Anyways I looked at Keyuri and she winked naughtily.

Somehow I couldn't contain my curiosity and looked back. I saw that Keyuri's dad was looking at us and whispering something in her mother's ear.

The rest of the evening went with our parents attending ceremonies and dinner together and both of us enjoying small talks (clearly within reach of our parents. Just to let them know how much we enjoyed each other's company)

While parting, my parents invited hers to the dinner.