Finally you talked(2)

Here is a beautiful song. Raabta unplugged by Jonita Gandhi:):) I have a habit of  choosing and attaching songs that fit to the situation:):) if you are a music lover, go for it;):)

Just before Kevin could ask for dance, I found myself standing before Jay. One of the guys of my batch. He had a grin on his face. He held his hand in front of me, asking for dance.

Jay's back was faced towards Kevin. I looked in that direction. And saw Kevin frowning. Trust me, I loved it. I wanted him to be pissed off seeing me with any other guy

Before I could say anything to Jay, I felt someone tapping his back. Jay turned around to find Kevin, smiling at him

"Sorry but I think she is my partner." He said, giving me sly grin.

That day I realised one thing. Kevin was shy but ONLY when he was in my presence.

I smiled and nodded to Jay who smiled back sheepishly. "Sorry I thought she was not taken".

"It is okay buddy" Grinned Kevin. "Wanna dance?" He offered his hand. This time he was not shy.

I took his hand. To be frank it was bit awkward in the beginning. He was supposed to put his hand on my waist. He was hesitating about our proximity. Maybe he was wondering if I would mind. Gentleman, I thought.

I smiled at his reassuringly. He smiled back and gently placed his one hand of my waist and his other hand holding mine. I felt jolt of electricity whenever he touched me. Slowly we begin to slow dance. The song was romantic and had a very slow beat.

Best part about Kevin was that he was good with reading my expressions. I didn't need to speak anything. He just understood.

So the whole time I was busy looking into his eyes. Frankly I didn't mind if he choose to remain quiet. I mean he gave me all his attention and that was enough.

Still I wanted him to talk today. So I tried thinking about something just to make a small talk on any random topic. He seemed to guess my thought.

"So Keyuri are you enjoying the party?"

"Yeah. The Dj and the music both are good"

"And what about your partner?" He winked at me.

I blushed. Somehow be had an effect over me.

"Please don't look at the floor. Look into my eyes." He requested. I lifted my gaze to look at him. Straight into his eyes.

Another thing I noticed about him was, he would not allow any guy to dance with me. If anyone would ask me for a dance, he would smile politely at that person and firmly say no. I guess he wanted me for himself. I wasn't complaining.

Suddenly I got reminded of something. I had a curfew time. Which meant I was supposed to leave the party as it was 9:50 on the clock.

"Hey I guess I have to leave. I have time limit."

His smile dropped. Then suddenly he smiled "Do you mind if I drop you? It's too late."

He knew that I had not brought my vehicle. With a punctured tyre, I opted cab for the transporation. He must have seen me arriving in the cab. Maybe he was observing me throughout whole evening.

My mind went back to his offer.He could surely give me a lift. Plus at that time of night, it would be difficult for me to find a cab. Plus spending time with him was awesome.

I nodded. We exited the hall after saying goodbye to our friends. They all grinned at us. I guess they already knew by now that we both had crush over each other.

I went to the parking. He had brought his bike with him. It was chilly so I took out a sweater from my purse and wore it.

He asked me to sit behind him. I sat behind him with butterflies in my stomach. Tonight was gonna be most memorable day of my life.