Plan📝

Kevin's POV

Ok I admit I was a fool. Just because I craved for her closeness would not mean that I could take liberties from her. In a split of a second, I felt like a fool. Plus she had an expression in their face that shouted 'Guilty'. It wasn't her fault. She was just guilty of not abiding the principles that were taught to her by her parents . I gently got up and held her hands with mine (although I badly wanted to hug and assure her that everything would be alright).

"I am sorry Keyuri. Please forgive me. It shall never ever happen again. I respect your space and this won't ever happen again unless you are ready"I said

"It's okay" she smiled with relief. I opened the door of my car and we both came out.

" I would not touch you again until we are engaged" I promised her.

"Engaged ? " she asked shyly with a little bit of surprise.

"I am waiting for exams to get over so that once I clear it, I could start my own practice or join my father's business and then ask for your hand. Once I become financially independent,my parents would start showing me girls so that I can choose one and get married. So let me first clear the exams and start earning and then I could ask for your hand to your parents and convince my parents as well" I explained her my plan excitedly. I had been thinking about it since last few days.

She simply smiled and looked at me with genuine appreciation. I smiled back. Then her phone rang, disturbing our "looking deeply into each other's eyes" moment.

She glared at the screen and then picked up the phone and shouted at once "yes Mom I shall go and meet him at once. Bye"

Then without my asking she explained " my mum wants me to see a guy. But don't worry. I shall reject him. I also had a 'deal' with my parents. This would be the last guy whom I shall meet. And then ,after my exams get over, the search shall commence again. So Now I shall simply go, meet, reject and apologise the guy and then no more disturbances till the end of exams"

I felt a jealous ,angry and anxious at the same time. Thankfully she would reject that guy. At that point of time I had decided to work harder to clear my exams so that she wouldn't need to wait for me to ask her hand to her parents. I wondered how I would convince her parents.