Hit and miss and a parking kiss?

Keyuri's POV

It was an early morning when I received a message from my friend to come to the bookstore and collect the latest version of Taxation Reference book. It was already sold out many times in past and was now available so I should hurry else it would be sold out again.

I quickly left the message to Kevin to collect it too and also texted him the address of the bookstore.

It was after an hour that I reached the place. My friend couldn't come so I was supposed to buy a book for her. I was claustrophobic so chose stairs over lift. While climbing the stairs I saw a figure emerging out of lift. I couldn't see his face but his figure looked like that of Kevin. Before I could climb down the stairs and check, the person already left.

Sighing heavily, I climbed to the first floor of the building and brought the book. Then I commenced to go to the basement. The parking was situated in the basement of the building. It was dark. The light of a single bulb was insufficient to light up whole parking lot. It was pin drop silent.

Suddenly I felt someone grabbing my wrist and pushing me back. A shout escaped from my lips which was silenced by his lips. I instinctively pushed that figure with my hands with a force and saw a face. There he was grinning. And I guessed it right. It was Kevin. And it was our first kiss. And no it wasn't "heavenly".

"You scared me" I gasped. "I saw your two wheeler parked here and I had memorised your license plate number so I knew that you were here and therefore was waiting for you to come back" he admitted proudly.

Before I could reply, he pulled me towards him by grabbing my waist. And sandwiched me in between his body and a car. And placed his thumb on my lips. Caressing my lips by rubbing his thumb by tracing the outline of my lips. His eyes gazing hungrily at my lips.

I gulped with nervousness. He placed his lips on my ears and whispered "relax and stay still". And then he started kissing my lips. Firstly by biting my lower lip and then assaulting both of my lips with gentle biting and sucking with his own lips and teeth.
I stood still. Partly with anticipation, partly with pleasure.

Slowly by in its own, my lips begin to move with his lips in a perfect sync. With a perfect rhythm. Suddenly a moan escaped from my throat. And then, that was it. He lifted me in a bridal style, fished out car keys and pressed its button. A white coloured car made a sound and he opened the back door of his car and slid me in.

I straightened myself up when he entered inside his car. The backseat was big and wide enough for 4 people to sit comfortably. As soon as he entered inside the car, he shut its door. He pulled me and took me in his arms.

There I was trapped inside the arms of my lover, in a car parked inside a deserted parking lot which was hardly lighted with a small dim bulb.

Though I wanted to make out with him, I was scared as I was taught that making out with any man, before marriage is a crime. I was raised in a very conservative family with high values and principles. Though my body wanted it, my conscience warned me to not to go too far.

Suddenly I found myself laying on the top of him with him laying down below me, gazing at my lips. As I bent over him, I realised that he could see my cleavage. His legs were locked mine. And his lips went to my throat. I moaned wildly and he continued to kiss me.

Suddenly I got reminded how far I went and I must stop. Controlling myself, I distanced myself from him and he looked at me with an expression of shock on his face. Alright, I thought. I had some explanation to do without hurting him.