Are you attracted to me?

Keyuri's POV

"Do You find me attractive?" This was the 20th time he was asking me this question. I tried to hide the blush appearing on my face and said firmly "No Mr Kevin Janmay Mehta." Somehow saying his full name gave me a sense of pleasure. "This is the last time I am telling you that I do not find you attractive."

We both were roaming in the mall, trying to find proper formal clothes for him so he can put up a great impression for his first interview. He had a great personality and wearing Formals would enhance it. I was scared of someone spotting us as it was the most popular mall of the city and many relatives of mine found this place suitable for hanging out. But buying proper clothes was a priority and Kevin insisted that I should help him so I agreed.

We entered into Men's section in a store of a well known brand. Clothes were super costly but Kevin being Kevin was not concerned. He had saved a lot of his stipend money he had earned in his previous internship (even though he was super rich, he would prefer using his own money than his father's which somehow impressed me)

Finally I chose few shirts for him and pushed him inside the trial room and threw clothes on him and shut the door. I sat outside on a sofa near his trial room.

I was lost wondering about how I would convince my parents to accept our relationship when I heard him calling my name. I looked at him emerging out of trial room. He looked great in navy blue shirt. Actually he had kept 2 buttons of his shirt open, had ended up looking like a super sexy model. I noticed that he had a toned chest.

Before I could realise that I was ogling him, he broke the chain of my thoughts by calling my name. I looked at him grinning at me. I blushed and looked away.

"So? What do you think about this?" He asked. I looked at him again and nodded my approval. He looked great. Suddenly I saw a crease on his shirt pocket. Without thinking anything I went close to him and tried to straightened it when I look up and found him staring intensely into my eyes.

I was lost into his eyes and then I saw him grinning. He suddenly grabbed my waist, pulled me inside the trial room and locked it. He pinned both of my hands with his on the wall and kissed my earlobe.

"Do you find me attractive?" He asked with seriousness but I could hint humour in his eyes. It made me nervous. I gulped. "Be brave" I told myself and said "no"

He closed the distance between us till our chests were touching. He kissed the nape of my neck. I shivered. Then he placed his lips near my ears and softly blowed hot air and whispered Do you find me attractive?"

I couldn't explain how good it felt. I mean I was shivering and the feeling of his lips touching my neck and ear was electrifying. I wanted it to stop. Yet I wanted him to continue. I was in confused state. He was looking at me seriously. I could clearly see lust in his eyes. And that was definitely not helping my mind to clear that fog of confusion.

"Do you find me attractive?" He asked. I simply couldn't open my mouth. So I just moved my head from right to left (implying no). Inspite being into the complete state of bafflement, I wasn't going to surrender. He was great at seducing but his charms were not enough to shake off my stubborn pride. Unless....

As if reading my mind, he opened the third button of his shirt. God! Why does he have to be so sexy? He grinned at me. Damn he was a devil. Not that I didn't like bad boys. But he was a good guy who could suddenly become a devil.

It was high time I taught him who was the boss. I kept my both hands on his chest and pushed him to the opposite wall. He looked puzzled. I opened my tied up long hair and bit his ear and whispered "Am I more attractive than you?"

"Whoa! What kind of question is that?" he said clearly surprised. I didn't want to give him more time to think so I grabbed his collar and pulled his face towards mine. I barely brushed my lips with his and first captured his upper lip with my both the lips and sucked gently. He grabbed my waist trying to deepen the kiss but I moved back and looked into his eyes and asked him "Am I more attractive than you?"

"No babe.. unless you don't admit that you find me attractive I am not gonna say yes" he grinned. Ok I needed some more input. So I grabbed his collar again and sucked his lower lip with my lips. And this time too I didn't allow him to deepen our kiss.

"Fine fine I admit. I lose. Now come into my arms and let me kiss you". He pouted and begged like a child. I laughed and came into his arms. I never knew that teasing could be so much of fun. This was my first relationship and I was feeling like a boss. Until..

I tried to kiss his lips but he stopped me and grinned. He kissed my cheeks and hurriedly opened the door and pushed my out of the trial room gently and closed the door behind me. I heard him laughing softly and saying "This is your punishment for making me beg".

I blushed like crazy and but felt incomplete and fantasised whole day about how great that kiss could have felt.....