Bonus Chapter 2 My Little Devils (part 1)

Heya people how are you? This idea popped up in my head and I thought about writing another bonus chapter.
If you have read the epilogue, you know that Kevin and Keyuri have twins now. One girl and one boy. So the cute girl's name is Kavya and the baby boy's name is Kian. Both are 4 years old.
Kevin's POV
It was early morning when I found the side next to my bed empty. I subconsciously tried to find my wife but she wasn't there. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock. It was 5:30 am and Keyuri was already up.
Suddenly I remembered that today was a big day.

My company had finished its 27 years since my father had started it and to top it up, this year was fabulous. We had bagged two huge contracts and everyone in my office was excited to commence both the projects. Moreover to celebrate, we had organised a huge party tonight where every employee (from the Watchman to Departmental Heads) would be present with his/her family to celebrate the occasion. I wanted every person associated with our company to be part of it. There would be music, games and dinner. The best of the caterers, music band and decorators were booked to make the evening special. Moreover the venue was a huge open garden cum ground.

I was sure that Keyuri had woken up to prepare for the evening. She was in charge of managing the event. But why was she awake at this time?Maybe she was checking the exam papers of students as whole day she would be busy in supervising the event. And did I tell you what a naughty kids I have? They had mind of Einstein, cuteness of teddy bear and committed acts of pure mischief. I am sure my granny has been influence behind such devil prankster minds. Lately she has been teaching them some tricks so me and Keyuri always have to stay alert.

I go inside the kitchen and find the women of my dreams gently humming the song and typing something on her iPad. Her hair is loose, wet I think. And she is wearing a white coloured silk gown. And the memories of our love making of last night dawn upon me. I still can hear the voice of her moaning my name echo inside my head. However our lovemaking was interrupted by two devils knocking our bedroom door. The next moment I was singing them the poems so that they could fall asleep on our bed. Now that Keyuri was alone in kitchen with no one around, I could continue from the where I had left last night.

I gently tiptoed and grabbed her waist from behind. She gasped in shock. Everyone at home was asleep. Normally she is always surrounded either by any of my parents or granny or kids. But that day,there was no one around. And idea of romancing in Kitchen always arouses me.

I kept her iPad aside, pinned her on the wall and kissed her neck. She moaned and we kissed and bit each other's lips.Passionately.

Suddenly I hear a sound of giggling. It was Kavya. Holding her teddy and rubbing her eyes. The room of the twins was situated on the ground floor of the house so that none of them would need to use the stairs and this would help us to avoid the crisis of either of them falling from stairs. I realised that they were awake by the sounds of her moan in kitchen which was situated near their room. With Kavya, was Kian. They both were  holding hands and looking at us with curiosity. While Kavya was giggling, Kian had  a look on his face which stated his full fledged curiosity.

Suddenly I feel Keyuri gently pushing me. Freeing herself. Her cheeks were red. If you are caught having passionate romance in front of your kids (God save you if you have kids like us), you are in deep trouble. I was sure that none of the devils were going to let us go out off the hook easily. This was new to them.

"Mommy, why were you biting papa's lips?" Asked Kavya. I could witness Keyuri turning a shade deeper. I smirked and looked at her. She gave me a look as if she would kill me right then and there.

"Mumma are you so angry with papa so you bit his tongue?"Asked Kain. And then he had an angry look on his face. With his hands on his waist, he looked at Keyuri and declared " Our teacher said that we shouldn't hit or bite anyone. I think you should apologise to papa"

Keyuri found it easy to apologise, rather than explaining our kids, the meaning of the kiss. She turned to me and said sorry. I gave her a grin and muttered "It's okay. I forgive you".

Kian gave me a satisfied smile. "Papa see now I am a big boy" he grinned. Which reminded me about the strings of complaints that I had received from his teachers. And today was the perfect moment for him to showcase how he has  "grown up".

Keyuri made them ready and asked the driver to drop them to the school. While we were having breakfast with my parents and granny, dad asked her not to worry much and assured her that the event would go great. I found my granny snickering. And then she concluded "my sixth sense says says the otherwise". We all dismissed her comment . Little did we know that she was right.