Midnight Rumble

Keyuri's POV

Kevin looked damn cute and dedicated while washing the dishes with his sleeves rolled up. I could literally eat him up. However we were surrounded by my family members so I had to behave like 'I-don't-care-about-the-hot-guy-standing-beside me.'

Lately he had been so busy with his office work that our meetings had became occasional. Though it gave me a sense of pride that he was so willing to impress my father and make a career, sometimes I did miss his company.Maybe that's why I was desperate to make him stay tonight.

After we went to our respective rooms to sleep, I texted Kevin.

Me: Hey handsome

Kevin : hmmmmm

To be frank, I hate it when someone texts me dumb replies like "yeah" or "hmmmm" which doesn't make any sense.

Me: what's up?

Kevin : nothing much. Playing video game with Parth.

Me: feeling sleepy?

Kevin: hmmmmmm

All my next questions were met with hmmmmmm and yeah and so on. It pissed me off. Look at me. I was so eager to meet him. And there he was. Playing video games with my brother.

I sent him an angry emoji text and went to sleep. I was already too tired. Plus his mission of staying at my place was accomplished. My parents were impressed with him. I could clearly see in their eyes. Thinking about that gave me peace of mind . So I decided to sleep. Thus I closed my eyes and sleep engulfed me.

It was around midnight when I woke up. And my throat felt dry. I was thirsty. Then a thought came into my mind. There was a pack of ice cream in the fridge. A small smile crossed my lips. If you have sweet tooth and there is a whole pack of vanilla ice cream (and no one to disturb), life is a heaven.

I got up from my bed. A quick look in the mirror told me that I look like a cartoon. With white colour pyjama , tshirt of Micky mouse and hair out of place, I felt like I should atleast fix myself up. But who cares? Everyone must be asleep now.

So I sneaked into the kitchen. However I didn't realise that I was not alone.