Love v/s Ice cream(sexual tension)

Kevin's POV

If you have a super beautiful girlfriend and you can't touch her or love her, then it's nothing but your bad luck. Keyuri was so engrossed in washing the dishes that she didn't notice how I longed to stand close to her. To feel her closeness. To touch her cheeks. To kiss her forehead. To hold her hands.Of course we couldn't even talk. Due to the presence of her family.

So I decided to divert my mind by playing video games with Parth in his room. The bedrooms were located on the first floor if he house. It was a bungalow with hall, kitchen and dining room at ground floor and three bedrooms on first floor.

The video game required my constant attention so it was a great way to divert my mind from thinking about things I could do with Keyuri when we are alone. I respected her decision (that was the only condition she kept with me) of not crossing the limits. But her conditions were like temptations to me.

Suddenly I got her message. I knew she wanted to meet me in person. But I decided to ignore her. That was the best way to control my feelings. Plus it was her home. I didn't want to be caught red handed by her parents.

I called up my father to inform him that I was staying at my friend's place. It was easier to lie than to be teased by him throughout my whole life. However he was my father. He chuckled and wished me good luck.

Parth was sleeping peacefully next to me. But I couldn't fall asleep. I wished I hadn't ignored her. It was getting increasingly difficult for us to meet due to my office work. Atleast I could have talked to her. I felt guilty. Plus I didn't want to call up Keyuri and disturb her sleep. I wished she was awake.

I heard some noise coming outside the room. Parth and Keyuri's room were adjacent to each other. So I decided to check. Maybe it was her. I opened the door of the room and peeped out to see her walking towards the stairs with her back facing me.

I couldn't believe my luck that she was still awake. I found her going downstairs towards the kitchen. Wait, was she wearing bugs bunny slippers? Maybe she would never grow up. Mentally.

I followed her quietly to the kitchen. She opened the fridge, took out the bottle and started drinking water. I stood behind the door of the kitchen. She had not noticed my presence yet. She guzzled whole bottle till it was empty. I could see the drops of water on her lips. Maybe I could drink those.
Her lips looked soft and delicious.

Suddenly I found her opening up freezer. She took out the spoon and stared eating vanilla ice cream. And then I heard a soft moan. Though she made such sound due to delicious taste of ice cream, my mind had other thoughts.

She turned around to put back the ice cream pack inside the freezer, her back facing me. Instinct took over and I went behind her and gave her a bear hug. It was not fair to look so cute and sexy at the same time.

I felt her shiver with shock. I put my palm on her mouth and whispered "shussshhhh it's me".

"What are you doing over here?" She hissed. "Get lost. If someone sees us together at this time, we would be in trouble."

I pulled her in my arms and kissed her. And then saw her face. I took out the ice cream pack from the fridge and took the spoon and started feeding her the ice cream.

I wanted to show her how much I desired her. So I made sat on the floor and pulled her to make her sit on my lap. I put the spoon close to her mouth, her lips. And dropped few drops of molten vanilla on her lips. Then I sucked her lips. She closed her eyes, enjoying sensations.

I pulled her closer so our chests would be touching and whispered in her ears "I respect your decision of not crossing the limits but tonight I would show you how much I yearn for you"