Bonus Chapter 4: The Break

Kevin's POV

I came to home that early evening from office only to find Keyuri running from one place to another like a lunatic. I wouldn't blame her. If you have twins (who seemed to have developed certain kind of spring planted into their feet) no one would doubt your sanity.

My parents always took care of kids but Keyuri didn't like to burden them with mischievous twins for whole day. They had just retired so Keyuri felt that both of them deserved some break. She gifted them a trip to Paris.

I came early that day despite of hectic work schedule. I felt burnt out and decided that irrespective of the quantum of work, I needed a break. But I wasn't prepared for the sight before me.

"You guys need a break" said my grandmother when she noticed that Keyuri was too tired to run behind the twins to even take a look at me.

"I am going to meet my relatives at village. I have already booked my train tickets" she winked at me. Soon she left within an hour.

Therefore now only we four were at home (Me, Keyuri and the twins).

I wondered how she managed to run her coaching classes (which were expanding day by day), took care of my parents and grandmother and become a doting mother at the same time.

I sat on the sofa in midst of chaos. Keyuri was running behind Kavya and Kian with a dish on her hand. She was urging them to eat some food which I presumed was their dinner.Kids had vacation and had fun for whole day. Which meant more trouble for her. I felt bad for her. She definitely deserved a lot of love and pampering.Many times in past too I had tried to convince her to take a day off but she wouldn't. Why? Because she was a perfectionist. Couldn't stay in peace if anything would misfunction or not go as per schedule. I knew she wouldn't agree to take a break so I decided to force her so she wouldn't have a choice but to relax.

Though I didn't say anything to her at night (I found her pressing her temples when finally kids decided that they were hungry and ate their food), I knew she had enough. When everyone fell asleep, I slipped out of my bed and called her father and told him my plan. He happily provided his support. And then I went to my bedroom, set the alarm clock and went to sleep with a smile on my lips.

Next morning I woke up at the dawn time. Keyuri was still asleep. I got the message from my brother in law. So I opened the door. He came in and went to children's room. He woke them up and they got excited to see their mama (uncle) in the early morning.

"Thanks a lot Parth" I thanked him.

"Oh anything for you and didi (sister)" he smiled. "You don't worry about kids. They love me and I can easily handle these mischievous bundles of joy. My parents would love their company". He assured.

As soon as they left, I went back to my room, lifted Keyuri in the bridal fashion and gently placed her inside the bath. She opened her eyes  when she felt cold shower hit her head. She looked at me and understood what I wanted. She pulled me towards her and moaned. We had the best love making session since a month.

She wondered why kids had not woken up yet and then I told her everything. She sighed.

"So what are we going to do today?" I asked her

"I guess we could do some cleaning or I shall ask the servants to dust few corners of house and supervise them." She continued.

Why can't this women understand the concept of break? I shut her up with my kisses and tied a blindfold in front of her eyes. I lifted her up, rubbed the towel on her body and dressed her up in her black leggings and my comfortable shirt. I called up the head servant and asked him to report all the servants to take a leave that day.

We both were alone at home. Now I could give her all the time she wanted and pamper her and spoil her. She deserved it. I took her cell phone and messaged her assistant to cancel all her lectures that day.

"I won't take a break today" she protested.

I decided that she deserved to be taught a lesson for being so devoted at her work. It was time for some naughtiness.

I took her to the kitchen and laid her on the platform. It was time for breakfast. I unbuttoned her shirt and placed few fruit slices on her body which I ate using my teeth and tongue. She moaned throughout the whole process.

"I have blindfolded you and I won't hesitate to tie your arms and limbs if you don't agree with me on everything. Now you would take a break today okay?" I tried to threaten her.

"I have so much to do. I don't think I can waste a day" she protested

" say yes baby" I bit her ear and my hands played with her chest deliciously .

"No" she moaned in protest.

A lot of kisses and lickings were enough to change her decision. I removed the blindfold and she buttoned up her shirt with sheer embarrassment.

"Now we shall watch a movie" I declared.

I took her to the TV room which had a home theatre and watched a nice romantic movie as I continued holding her in my arms. I started getting many calls from office so I switched off my phone. Today I was hers only.

I ordered pizza and coke for lunch and we gave massages to each other (I admit it got a little hot in between)

The whole day we both indulged in our hobbies. I painted after a long time while she played her guitar and sang kareoke. Kids were going to stay at their maternal grandparents' house for two days and I made sure to revive the old spark back in our marriage.

I gave her my time, we talked about old days, stolen  kisses, long walks and reread out love letters. We went through our marriage albums and got nostalgic. It was as if the time had slowed down for us in midst of our hectic life.

"Thank you for making me take the break" she said with a smile on her lips which reached to her eyes.

Before she could further say anything, I shut her up by sealing my lips on hers. She was mine forever. And I couldn't wait to spend my life until my last breath ...with her.

✔️How I Arranged My Love Marriage(completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें