-Insercurities & Fears Confirmed [Chapter 66 pt1]

Ashley's POV:

“Ashley wake up babe.”

Somebody was tugging at the covers groaning I lifted a hand and swatted them away.

“Go away Niall I’m tired.”

I whined not bothering to even try to wake myself up or lift my eye-lids.

“It’s not Niall.”

The voice chuckled and at that point I realised it was Zayn. Forcing myself to lift my lids I pulled the covers tighter over me and realised that Niall was no longer there, hm. Rolling over I was met with a surprisingly fully dressed smiling Zayn leaning over me his hands in his pockets.

“Why’d you have to wake me up?”

I asked running a hand through my tangled curls. He just smirked at me. It’s not funny; he’s the one who usually throws a fit when someone wakes him up.

“Because it’s eleven o’ clock. You have ten minutes, alright? You’re meeting us for breakfast down Room 105; it’s on the ground floor”

“Where’s Niall?”

I demanded ignoring his instructions.

“He had to go and meet with management about umm the situation at 8 this morning and he didn’t wanna wake you up, he’s still in there now. He’s meeting us for breakfast though so you’ll see him then. You may want to put at least some underwear on before you come to breakfast though…”

He laughed at me as he eyed up the guitar I had given to Niall as a somewhat late birthday present last night a smile curling at his lips. Yanking the covers even tighter around my body I scowled at him.

“Okay I think you’ve said enough Malik. I’ll see you in ten minutes.”

I said bluntly shutting my eyes against the light he had let invade the room by opening the curtains and purely the sight of him smirking at me like that.

“Sure, sure you will love.”

He said chuckling and then I heard the door slam signalling he had left. Now I was somewhat nervous for what management had to say about the situation to Niall this morning, 8 o’ clock was three whole hours ago, that’s a long time. Well, if it does come to last resort than maybe I can play the Daddy card but I really want to avoid that.

Leaping out of bed I immediately slipped my underwear back on in fear of any of the four other boys crashing into my room again. I pulled on a loose fitting play suit since I did only have ten minutes and quickly splashed my face with water before applying quick make-up and pulling a brush through my hair. There, I was ready, temporarily.

Not having a clue where Room 105 was apart from being on the ground floor, which did seem rather strange considering the kinda high number, I aimlessly walked down the corridor in search of the nearest lift to take me down to the ground floor so I would have some kind of hope of finding this room.

Passing the numbers all seemed very confusing. Room 205 and then suddenly Room 451. Okay. As I got about halfway down the corridor I noticed a room which from the distance appeared to be rather large, it had white double doors with gold plates on them that were open wide against the walls to my right. As I got closer I could hear voices that were being raised and then abruptly calmed again to what must have been a whisper because for a few seconds it all fell silent. Not wanting to walk in on someone’s heated argument I slowed my pace making my steps lighter. The voices rose again and then I realised that I’d recognise that Irish accent anywhere, oh no.

Peering around the doorframe I already knew this argument was about me. Maybe it wasn’t my argument to listen to and this was wrong but after all, it is about me. Niall was stood up a chair behind him where he had obviously previously been sat, he had his hands thrown up in the air in anger and Pete and the same other guy that came to talk to us to lay down these ‘rules’ on the tour bus yesterday were there clipboard in hand bored expressions mixed with anger as they just looked at Niall and his protesting.