-I'm not 'normal'... [Chapter 41]

Ashley’s POV:

I woke up and the room was still dark. My skin was still tingling and was ridden with heat and sweat from the previous activities we had shared just over 2 hours ago. I smiled to myself at that as I remembered every single detail of what had happened earlier. The pure excitement that ran through my body like shocks of electricity that was still half there now as I thought about it. I rolled over realising that Niall wasn’t next to me anymore like he had been when we decided to sleep. I took my phone from the top of the chest of draws and squinted as the bright light invaded the darkness that I had been used to since a few hours ago. I had 3 new messages, 2 from Louis and one from Harry.

From: Louis Tomlinson, boo bear;p (Harry chose his contact name)

00:02 Why aren’t you answering our video call?:(

00:07 Harry says Niall’s probably getting some, really Ashley, you’d rather do that than see our beautiful faces?D:

From: Harry Styles

00:12 I bet you and the leprechaun are making what you told me in our little game of ‘truth’ the other day incorrect, filthy bitches;)

I smiled at their accuracy pulling back the covers and slipping my underwear back on and pulling a loose pyjama top over my head and some pyjama shorts on over my still heated skin. I placed my phone back on the chest of drawers deciding I wasn’t going to reply and I’d just face the questions when we saw them when we got back to New York.

I could hear the soft and melodic strumming of a guitar further down the hall and when I opened the door I could hear Niall’s voice singing ever so quietly along with the tune. I couldn’t make out what he was singing but his voice was so angelic it was beautiful. I walked down the hallway the soft carpet brushing against my bare feet as I padded to the door which was left slightly ajar. I pushed it open quietly to see Niall sat on a bed facing the wall so his back was turned to me, he didn’t realise I was there and continued to strum the instrument that he was so perfect at playing, I wish I could play an instrument as well as he plays the guitar. I took it this was the spare room since it was fairly empty.

“You have a beautiful voice”

I said and he stopped playing turning around quickly as I had obviously made him jump, he smiled at me motioning for me to come over he put the guitar onto the bed next to him and pulled me onto his lap.

“I love you”

He whispered and I smiled resting my head on his shoulder, touched that these were the first three words he spoke to me since earlier.

“I love you too”

“Last night was amazing you know”

He said planting a kiss on my temple then another on my cheek.

“I know”

I said barely a whisper as I felt my cheeks blushing just slightly but it didn’t matter since it was fairly dark in here. I bit my lip snuggling further into his chest.

“What are you doing in here?”

I asked fiddling with the un-done button on his polo top.

“Couldn’t sleep I guess”

“Oh”

Was all I said as he pressed his lips to mine softly.

-

“What the hell? Where does this finger go then? This is so confusing”

I complained as I looked down at my other fingers spread out awkwardly across the strings of his guitar. Niall chuckled.