-Anonymous Revenge [Chapter 66 pt2]

Niall’s POV:

I carried her all the way back to the party, she just kept on crying and I didn’t know why. It was whatever she had taken, whether she had meant to or not it had messed her up, seriously. Every so often she’d come to realise her surroundings and ask me who I was again and that really killed me, even if it was the drink talking or whatever was in the drink it’s really quite upsetting to have your own girlfriend of over 7 months ask you who you are. But being brave for her I tried my best to not let her tears rub off on me refusing to cry. At least she was in my arms now and I wasn’t going to let anyone else touch her, and I really was not prepared to let this happen again at any costs.

I wanted to get her back to the party, well not even the party just back there so we could be picked up and I could take her back to the hotel and attempt to sober her up and calm her down. However I needed to get her back there un-noticed without any pictures or the press finding out, not that I was ashamed of her, this wasn’t her fault. It was whoever served her the drink’s fault and she happened to be the unlucky victim of a sick and twisted drug of some sorts. That made me so angry, not only that someone could be as stupid and cruel as that to spike her drink but that I could have prevented this, if I had been allowed to stay with her at this party then maybe she would have still had the drink because neither of us knew what was going to be in it but she wouldn’t of wound up miles away from the club not having a clue who I was or possibly even who she was.

“I’ll cover for you? Alright, I’ll just cause a scene pretending to look for Louis or something and then they’ll start questioning where I’ve been and stuff and you go around back and we’ll all meet you outside?”

“Alright.”

I said giving a nod as I tightened my grip on Ashley pulling her closer into my chest as she still continued to cry and the worst thing was that I couldn’t stop her because I didn’t know how. Hell I didn’t even know what she had un willingly taken to make her go like this. I’m not exactly educated about drugs never have been simply because it’s never been something I got involved with and neither had Ashley proving that when she did take however many drinks or whatever she didn’t know what she was doing to herself with every sip.

I couldn’t let the press find out though. It’d be all over the papers by tomorrow that she’s a druggie or something and I didn’t want that because she wasn’t she was just an innocent victim of a disgusting act. And if that did happen in the papers which I intended to do everything in my power for it not to management would surely go off one gushing about how it was a ‘bad image’ and shit. I don’t even care what they think of her she’s my girl and they’re not going to take her away from me.

Harry had caused his scene now and I seized my opportunity as I darted in and out of the shadows of the cars and down the alleyway at the side of the building as I made it around to the back. Zayn, Liam and Louis were already there waiting for us instantly rising from their seats on the bench when they saw us their gazes snapping straight to Ashley.

“What the hell happened? Why is she crying?”

Liam was the first to speak. I shrugged.

“Someone spiked her drink, Harry thinks they did it with some kind of drug and he says he’s seen it before. It’s totally messed her up though and she hasn’t stopped crying since we found her, I wouldn’t say too much cus she doesn’t have a clue who me and Harry are and thinks her boyfriend is some guy named Luke.”

Saying it all aloud made it all so real. In fact before I was half expecting to wake up with her securely by my side and realising this was all just a twisted night mare but now I realised it wasn’t, this was utterly real.