-Dream me up a fantasy [Chapter 77]

Ashley’s POV:

I didn’t sleep. A wink. Literally. I watched Mean girls on repeat until one because I wasn’t tired and then when I attempted to go to sleep however comfy the bed was I couldn’t do it. I just couldn’t fall asleep and now I’m tired as fuck. Maybe it was because it had been leaked that Niall hadn’t gone to any rehearsals, singings etc. since last Wednesday when he was seen out in London with me and they’ve cleverly managed to link together the fact that this all occurred since the last time I was seen with him and we’ve held no public contact since. Or maybe it was the fact that it tipped it down all night and it was extremely loud on the sky-light in the living room but I was pretty sure it was the first one.

He never left my mind the whole night either. How much I craved for him to be next to me. I really wanted to talk him too, not necessarily about what happened but just about anything because I miss our conversations, they’d last for hours occasionally interrupted by play fighting and kissing, god how I miss that already. I miss him so much and it’s been a week. I’m out of my mind.

I pulled my laptop onto my lap and opened up twitter. I probably go on twitter more now than I did before. Maybe I’m just trying to keep up with Niall, I’m so freaking paranoid that he’s got a new girl already. I can’t expect him not to I mean, he’s not mine anymore and it’s my fault, he doesn’t have to commit me he can have a new girl if he wants to. As much as I want him to be happy I don’t want to see him with someone else. I don’t care if that’s selfish of me, he deserves to be happy but I just can’t figure the thought of him being happy with another girl, I just can’t.

Zayn and Louis were doing a twit-cam. Should I watch? But what if Niall’s there? No, he won’t be, it would say if he was. Why am I so paranoid about seeing him on video or seeing him at all? You can switch it off if you want to. Okay.

“I brought some new TOMS today.”

Louis informed everyone watching nodding proudly. Zayn laughed hitting his shoulder. They appeared to be in the games room sat on the floor. I remember when I spent the night in there with Niall, we weren’t even together then, we were cute.

“Guess what?”

Zayn changed his tone to a whisper as they both leaned closer to the camera a serious expression crossing their faces.

“Niall’s been ill lately so I think you should all send him nice messages…and I think he’d really appreciate it if everyone stopped hating on Ashley.”

Oh no. Don’t cry, don’t cry.

“He’s asleep at the moment so we’re gonna go and jump on him!”

Louis yell whispered doing a few fist pumps before adjusting the camera and gesturing to a sleeping figure on the sofa. You could only see a tuft of blonde hair sticking up since he was facing the other way. Louis and Zayn both did thumbs up before running and jumping on top of him. I heard him mutter a few swear words before pushing them both off. Oh god, hearing his voice again just makes tears escape my eyes. I’m so pathetic. I turned it off. Why am I so weak? All I did was heard his voice on video and I got upset again. I’m absolutely pathetic.

Exhaling loudly and closing my laptop I made my way to the bathroom to shower again. I do like the shower and besides, the water covers my tears.

Deciding to get my mind off of it all I decided to explore the city. I dressed into some crème tight fitting jeans and a khaki tank top with a white blazer and some black flats. I curled my hair and applied my normal make-up before grabbing my bag and leaving. Locking the door behind me and placing the key inside my bag was weird, such a simple exercise but it was weird, I mean this apartment, it was just mine, I’m seventeen and I live alone in an apartment that could be mistaken for a huge celebrity’s. I never imagined myself being here, then again a few months ago I never imagined myself without Niall and look at us now.