-I'm just really happy that I have you [Chapter 40]

A/N: I adivce that you re-read the AN in the description before reading the ending of this, hint hint.

Ashley's POV:

Ashley Dawson 11Y2.

English Literature.

Majoring Professional Photography.

Majoring Textiles and Design.

Business Studies.

“Niall how the hell did you get this?”

I said smiling as I clutched the piece of paper in my right hand.

“Let’s just say I have my connections, now come on, open it, I wanna see how you done”

I carefully un-folded the paper revealing a whole lot of text but at the bottom in bold print were my grades, the exam results I’d be waiting for, for so long were right here, I didn’t care for the endless paragraphs winding on about what I could do with these grades, how far they could take me if I got a certain percentage. I skipped through them my eyes falling upon the few lines that would depend on my future as Niall watched me do this waiting patiently for my results.

English Literature- Grade A- 97.9%

Majoring Professional Photography- Grade A*- 100%

Majoring Textiles and Design- Grade A* 99.8%

Business Studies- Grade A- 98.5%

“Oh. My…God”

I squealed beaming as I threw my arms around Niall.

“Well what’d you get?!”

He asked excitedly as I released him and shoved the piece of paper in his direction he turned it around his eyes scanning the text briefly before flickering down to the results his smile slowly growing as he took in all my grades. He looked up at me his eyes meeting mine.

“I told you, you had no reason to worry, you’re so talented…you’re gonna go so far Ash. I’m so proud of you”

He said kissing my forehead as I beamed at him.

“Seriously how did you get these? I’m not meant to get them for another month!”

“I told you, I have my connections. Besides you needed it, you were getting so worried for nothing!”

“I love you”

I giggled looking straight into his eyes his fingers tangling in my hair.

“I love you too, so much, you talented little thing”

He chuckled as his lips descended on mine. I was so happy; I couldn’t believe he had managed to get those for me. But then a down side to these high grades came to mind, now they’re gonna want me for this job even more but I can’t bear to leave Niall. My life is so complicated at the best of times. I brushed it off casting my mind back to how much I love Niall for everything he’s done for me and just generally being him.

“I think”

He breathed our lips still grazing each other’s.

“That when we get back to New York, this causes for a celebration”

“I agree”

I smiled our foreheads leaning on each other’s his hand rested lightly on my jawline the other one moving hair from my face and tucking it behind my ear, I smiled again at our previous conversation about how we like it when he does that.