-What happens when you wake up next to a stranger? [Chapter 6]

Ashley's POV:

I woke up with the sun shining through the window, I sat up and looked around the room, the shafts of sunlight burning through the window shone on the bookcase behind the pool table showing up the dust that danced around the books, the door was left slightly ajar and I was still wearing Niall’s hoodie which was about halfway up my body by now from where I’d moved in my sleep. The sun heated up the room quickly and I pulled Niall’s hoodie off and left it on the arm of the sofa as I fixed my clothes from yesterday and rubbed my eyes and fixed my hair. I listened to the low murmur of voices coming from down the hallway it was barely noticeable if you didn’t set out to listen for some sign of life you’d miss it. I looked up at the modern wall clock and it was 9 AM, not too bad for me. I pulled off my sandals from yesterday and left them with Niall’s hoodie and tip-toed to the door as I peered down the corridor looking each way for the room the voices were coming from. 

I walked quietly bare-foot down the hallway glancing out of the windows every now and then, I finally reached Harry’s room where the door was slightly ajar, I peered inside and everyone was sat on the floor in a circle with someone’s phone in the middle and I immediately recognised the voice as my father's , Liam and Harry were doing the majority of the talking since they knew my Dad well.

“Dad?”

I said loudly walking into the room, all 6 heads turned around quickly to me and then smiled at me. Niall and Zayn moved aside so I could sit in-between them.

“Ashley? Is that my girl Liam?”

My father asked confused, I could hear my mother’s voice in the background.

“Of course it’s her Michael; she did say ‘Dad’ gosh”

The boys smiled as my father scoffed.

“Alright Madeline, you’re making me look bad!”

The boys laughed and I just smiled at my parents’ choice of words towards each other, my Dad was just a big kid when he wasn’t doing serious business.

“Thank you so much boys, Liam I have spoken to your father and he will be ringing you later tonight, I have to go now so I’ll leave you to explain to Ashley, I love you girls”

My Dad said.

“We love you too”

Me and Ellie said in unison.

With that the call ended. I looked at each of the boys in turn.

“What’s going on?”

I asked, breaking the silence. The boys all looked at each other all wondering who was going to tell me.

“WE’RE HAVING A 6 MONTH LONG SLEEPOVER!”

Louis blurted out smiling as he high-fived Ellie and they both done a little rave to celebrate, I didn’t know quite what so say, sure these boys are a lot of fun but 6 months and we’ve only known them for 3 days?

Louis’ face dropped and everyone just stared at me waiting for my verdict.

“Why?”

I asked, neither excited nor upset.

“Mum and Dad have to go to California for 6 months something to do with Dad’s job he’s promoting something over there and we’re staying with the boys!”

Ellie said proudly, smiling at me.

“Are you okay with it?”

Harry asked me, I smiled and nodded.

“I just wasn’t quite sure why, I was just confused”

I explained.

“YAAAY!”