-It's called Rebellion, my dear Dawson [Chapter 65]

Ashley's POV:

“What the fuck did you expect they practically asked us to put each other’s tongues in each other’s mouths!”

Niall protested, he was getting angry now, all this cutting down on PDA business was clearly not to his taste. But really though what did they expect? If they ask us to remove food from the other’s mouth using only your tongue kissing is practically un-avoidable, this is getting rather pathetic.

“You could have made it a bit more discreet could you not? Made yourselves look a bit less keen?”

“I don’t see you having a go at Harry and Faye!”

This caught them off guard and they sighed.

“We’re not talking about them we’re talking about you and Ashley.”

“Well I’m talking about them.”

He retorted bluntly. I rolled my eyes and Louis put his arm around me comforting me because it was upsetting for me to both see Niall getting this angry and just being told I wasn’t aloud to see or talk about my boyfriend.

“The offers still open to set you two up on a fling Ashley, what do you say Louis?”

Now that’s crossing the line. Louis raised his eye-brows removing his arm from my shoulders and standing up next to Niall and jabbing a finger in their direction.

“Do you know how twisted and messed up that is? To think that I’d ever betray my best friend like that and take his girlfriend even if it is just a completely dis honest fling that’s sick. Especially that they both don’t want to do it! I don’t understand, I really don’t. If they’re happy why can’t you leave them the fuck alone?!”

Louis retaliated throwing an arm around Niall as he stuck up for Niall and I. The fact that they’re dragging Louis into is also completely messed up.

“Fine, what about you Niall? How does Selena Gomez sound? Or maybe even Faye Edmunds that’d sure stir up some trouble!”

This was really, really crossing the line of all lines. Niall was purely astounded at this and to be quite honest so was I.

“How dare you offer me another girl? Especially now Harry’s girlfriend! In case you didn’t know already I’m perfectly happy being in love with MY girlfriend not somebody else’s! I don’t want anybody else, I just want you to let me be happy with Ashley because we were happy until you came along! In fact fuck that, we still are happy and I refuse to let you tamper with us again!”

And with that he took my hand and pulled me out of the studio room we were in a down the corridor, we were abruptly followed by the rest of the guys.

“Hey what do you think you’re doing? You can’t all just walk away from a meeting like that! Get back here right now!”

Niall simply smirked shaking his head and all the boys and Faye still followed us walking away from them despite their threats and calls Niall was adamant that they would never split us up.

He led me into a room on the right of the corridor and I obediently followed sensing that he was still heated up with anger and the last he needed was me getting upset right now.

“Fuck them bus wankers seriously.”

Louis muttered as he crashed down onto the sofa. Niall looked at me and for a few seconds I tried to ignore it but he continued staring at me so I turned my head and met my gaze with his and he didn’t look so angry anymore, just concerned.

“Are you okay?”

He asked his voice genuinely concerned I nodded bleakly but he knew I wasn’t and pulled me onto his lap forcing me to rest my head on his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair and rubbed soothing circles on my thigh and kissed my forehead.