-We know you like her... [Chapter 5]

this chapter and onwards aren't edited so if i was you i would stop reading right fucking now since this is the product of my twelve year old self ok stop

Niall's POV:

I woke up, feeling better than I did before, I decided to just forget about what happened earlier, I’d deal with that some when else, I went downstairs and walked into the lounge, 4 pairs of eyes moved to watch me, they were doing nothing out of the ordinary for them. Harry and Louis were still watching TV while Zayn and Liam compared hair or something.

“Alright lads?”

I asked sitting down between Zayn and Liam, Harry switched off the TV and they resumed normal sitting position on the sofa as they leant over to talk to us. They all shot each other looks with a few head nods; something was up, that I wasn’t included in.

“Are you…alright now?”

Liam asked. I nodded.

“She can say what she wants, for now. I’ll sort it out some when else.”

The boys agreed with me. There was a medium pause.

“Hey! Let’s play hide and seek you know the other day me and-“

Harry cut him off.

“Not now boo bear, maybe later.”

He ruffled his hair as Louis smiled and smoothed it back out.

“Nialler will you get me a sandwich?”

Zayn asked.

“No, get it yourself.”

I replied bluntly.

“Please.”

“No.”

“But, we got Nandos for you when you were asleep.”

“Nop- errr…really?.”

 He nodded. I considered for a moment, I had woken up a slight bit hungry.

“Peri Peri chicken?”

I asked.

“You know it.”

Harry nodded.

I got up and ran to the kitchen and scanned it quickly.

“Hey, there’s no Nando-“

I said as I went to go back, but it was too late they all bombarded me into the wall and pinned me there.

“What do you want?”

“We know you like Ashley, admit it.”

Louis stated bluntly. Why did they have to hit the nail so accurately, did they think this would help? No. In case they hadn’t realised; I’m not Zayn or someone. I don’t have natural ‘charm’ and not every girl I meet practically falls head over heels for me; I’m not the most confident either.

One thing came to my head- deny. Deny, and deny.

“No, I don’t, we’re just friends.”

“Yes but do you wanna be more?”

Zayn raised an eye-brow at me while they all tightened their grip.

“She doesn’t like me like that anyway.”

I said, saying it but not saying it, cleveeer.

“Ooooh, so you do like her?”

“No.”