-Let's hit a home run [Chapter 57]

Ashley’s POV:

“Motherfucking baseball game here we freaking come!”

I awoke to Louis hollering throughout the house, this was not the first time I had woken to him shouting about how excited he was about the events of the day ahead, and I did not doubt that it wouldn’t be the last either. I wasn’t even aware that there were baseball games in England, let alone London, but apparently this was a summer thing and we were going.

Holding possession of the typical cliché teenage girl life a few years ago I had of course been to many sporting games, however I did lack the knowledge of baseball. I had been to many rugby and football games, it being England and all and even a few times been dragged to cricket games by my father but never baseball, so this, was to say the least, a new experience for me.

“Wake up then sleepyhead, are you not as excited as Lou out there?”

Niall chuckled as I felt his lips press to my forehead and his fingers begin to smooth out the tangles in my hair. Moaning slightly I rolled over away from him tugging at the covers and balling them up in my fist refusing to get up.

“I know you’re awake, do we really have to go there?”

He persisted the smile clear in his voice as he placed his arms over my tired body underneath the covers and rolled his body over so he was half on top of me. Letting out a groan I forced my lids open to meet his as I swatted him away stretching out my body as I woke up slowly fatigue still ridden throughout my body.

“Nooo go away I’m tired”

“Well then maybe you should have gone to bed when I told you to”

“Shut up you’re not my mother”

“But I need to act like it sometimes”

This comment capturing my attention I snapped my gaze to his meeting his tranquil blue eyes for the first time today.

“I think that’s the other way around, I’m far of more capable of taking care of myself than you”

“Pfft I beg to differ”

He snorted and I smirked.

“I am still not the one who got lost on the way to the corner store on the same route they take almost every day”

“No, I got lost because I wanted to, now shut up idiot and kiss me”

He remarked doing that little half smirk that he does as he covered my lips with his kissing them softly and slowly his fingers still tangled in my hair.

Before anything could progress another body slammed themselves down between ours forcing us apart and we soon broke away to find Louis strewn on top of the covers between us laughing like the sheer idiot he is.

“There is simply not enough time for that! Now get your arses out of bed and start getting ready, we have to get on the move bitches!”

“Louis we have like 2 hours before we have to leave?”

Niall retorted pushing him away.

“That is where you are wrong my fellow friends, we need to beat the traffic, now come on I expect to see you up and dressed fan signs and all within half an hour!”

He concluded flashing a smile before practically skipping out to wake the others.

“We won’t really leave that early love, don’t worry. You’ll have plenty of time to cover up your natural prettiness”

He teased pulling me so my head was resting on his chest, lifting my gaze to his.

“Shut up”