-Force yourself at the fun fair [Chapter 59]

Ashley's POV:

“Do you…”

“Yes! Who didn’t?”

“I just mean like….Shhh they’re probably awake by now”

I could hear Louis and Zayn talking in muffled voices outside but then they were gone their footsteps growing quieter as they disappeared down the hallway and back downstairs. Realising we were likely to be burst in on any second now and I was wearing nothing I slipped back into my underwear but only that, it was a lot better than nothing.

Niall stirred when I slipped back beside him and after tossing and turning a bit he woke up his eyes meeting with mine.

“Morning beautiful”

He smiled immediately taking both of my hands in his and pulling me so I was on top of him as he smashed his lips straight to mine and I wondered how he was so awake and ready to go already. But I kissed him back hungrily anyway still kind of feeling the heat from last night alive. Pulling away he returned his lips to my neck pressing soft kisses leaving electric shocks running through me already.

Not even realising I was already that in the moment I let out a quite moan instantly regretting it as he smiled satisfied with what he does to me. His hands moved further down my body resting on my hips and then gripping them tightly moving me even tighter to him he moved them further letting them rest playfully on my inner thigh moving up and down.

“Stop…it”

I hissed fighting back another moan with all the force I could muster.

“Stop what exactly?”

He replied continuing to let his fingers roam my inner thighs brushing my heat ridden skin.

“You know what I’m talking about”

I whined trying to wiggle free however much I was enjoying this but it was no hope.

“Do you want me to do it to you again?”

I threatened but my sentence embarrassingly faltered as his gaze shot up to meet mine his eyes somewhat shocking as they snapped to mine staring into them with such adoration it was surreal.

“I’d like to see you try”

He retorted and I raised my eye-brows trying my best to recover from the last motion of heat as I slowly lifted myself up pushing his body to a sitting position along with mine as I shifted myself so I was sat on his lap my legs either side of his waist gripping tightly just how he likes it as I pressed my stomach right up against his so there was literally no space between us.

I took his hands pulling them away from my inner thighs and held them behind his back as I crashed my lips back to his hard and hungrily still holding his hands together I slowly brought them back around as the kiss got almost as heated as we’ve ever been. I parted my hands the same with his and pressed them to my body letting them just as much as brush my figure before whipping them away again and returning them to my chest and then returning them to behind his back, doing this once more I suddenly broke away letting his hands fall limp and my own body collapse back onto the bed away from his.

Momentarily he just looked at me and the desire he held to kiss me and do that all again was written all over him as he stared at my almost bare body his lips parted.

“Damn girl, you’re good”

He breathed as he too led down next to me taking my hand in his pulling me so I was on top of him again but before he could put that arm around my torso securing me in I pulled myself away with all the will power I could muster slipped out of bed and brushed my hair from my face smiling at him proudly.