-You're right, I don't understand [Chapter 26]

Ashley's POV:

When we got downstairs the boys were sat in the lounge joking and laughing as usual, their laughter slowly died down when they realised we were there and of course my time stood next to Faye came straight to an end when Harry wrapped his arm around her and guided her to the door she gave me an apologetic look but I suppose it didn’t bother me too much it wasn’t as if he was taking her away forever, yet.

“He doesn’t mean it love, he’s just crazy for her”

Louis said to me quietly as he passed simply walking straight past Faye and Harry’s little love fest by the door. I nodded bleakly as I watched them and how happy he makes her, maybe I should feel happy for them Harry’s not out to get me or to ruin mine and Faye’s friendship like Louis said he’s just crazy for her and sometimes love can make you can do crazy things or just make you completely blinded to things you’re constantly doing.

Niall noticed me watching my best friend being dragged away from me again by her ‘oh so perfect boyfriend’ and put his arm around me planting a kiss on my cheek as I dragged my gaze away from them.

“Are you okay now?”

He whispered to me we were now the only ones left in the living room, I could hear the other boys and Faye filing out the doorway laughing I swear they never stop joking and laughing.

“Yeah, I’ll be fine”

I replied.

“Good”

He smiled wrapping his arms around my waist; I put mine around his neck and stood on my tip-toes slightly as he pressed his lips to mine.

“Come on you two!”

Zayn stood in the doorway smirking as we pulled apart and he walked off shaking his head.

Niall just laughed as he grabbed my hand and we walked to the door.

“Oh and by the way, you look beautiful, as always”

He complimented me as we sat in the back of the car and pulled our seatbelts on; I rolled my eyes and giggled kissing his cheek in a kind of thank you gesture.

Harry was the first to get out looking around cautiously for any paps or fans, they was nothing but a group of people stood on the opposite side of the car-park smoking and they seemed to have no interest in us anyway and they didn’t really seem to be the type to be One Direction fans if you ask me but I guess you can’t judge a book by it’s cover.

We all got out and began walking to the ice-rink when suddenly an eruption of voices shouting “THERE!” filled the empty car-park and a group of about 6 paps charged towards us. Liam was the first to re-act encouraging us to begin running then Harry who grabbed Faye as she ran slightly behind him her heels clicking against the concrete. Then before I could even register what was happening I was being forced to run by Niall and Zayn who were both laughing at the craziness of it all, Louis was of course on his own running in all different directions not sure what way Liam and Harry were planning on going in.

We leant against the wall of the reception, I being the un-fit one was breathing heavily while the others laughed and the receptionist who was about 60 obviously didn’t know who the guys were was giving us funny looks.

“Can I help you?”

She said bluntly lowering her glasses to her nose as she stared at us in turn. Her grey hair was pulled back tightly against her scalp and red lipstick was applied onto her thin lips and sunk in to the cracks around them, she pursed her lips waiting for one of us to speak. Harry and Louis exchanged terrified looks then Harry grabbed Faye’s hand walking up to the desk confidently as we all eventually gathered behind him.