-Caught in the act [Chapter 29]

Ashley's POV:

“Well then.”

Louis breathed piercing the silence once they were out of ear-shot. It was three o’ clock now we hadn’t spent a lot of time shopping since our time had been cut short because of Harry and Faye, cheers guys?

“Let’s watch a movie!”

Zayn announced running into the living room being followed quickly by an excited Louis.

“Coming Ellie?”

Liam asked and Ellie looked up from her phone.

“No, I’ll pass. I’ve got loads of homework to be getting on with.”

“Okay.”

He smiled and Ellie disappeared upstairs.

“Wanna watch a movie or not?”

Niall asked me.

“Let’s watch a movie.”

I concluded and Niall smiled.

“Okay.”

We collapsed down onto the sofa while Louis ran around closing all the blinds making the room dark as it would get for three in the afternoon. Harry and Faye appeared hand in hand; guess they’d made up then. Everyone turned to look at them and they sat on the floor in front of the second sofa, Faye sat with one leg over Harry’s and his arm around her.

“What are we doing?”

Faye asked.

“Watching a movie, what type shall we watch?”

Zayn quirred and Faye’s face lit up.

“We are NOT watching a romance because Ashley made me watch one last night, not cool bro.”

Niall said and I giggled tilting his chin up.

“You loved it really.”

I enthused looking into his eyes, we were watched for a while then they looked away to Faye who seemed to have a ‘good’ idea.

“Of course I did love, of course I did.”

“Let’s watch a horror, like the scariest there! I love horror films!”

Faye announced as I cringed.

“No! I hate scary films, pleeease I’m gonna die!”

Zayn nodded smiling as he agreed with Faye’s idea.

“Oh you’ll have Niall to protect you.”

Faye waved a hand dismissively towards me without even looking.

Niall looked at me and I made a worried face. Zayn flicked through the multiple DVDS.

“The scariest there, alright?”

Faye babbled and Zayn nodded.

I snuggled into Niall as the film begun and Faye stared at the screen eagerly with a smile spread across her face.

“Niall this is really scary…”

I whispered as he tightened his grip around my waist.

“It’s not real, don’t worry.”

He replied.

“OH MY GOD THERE’S SOMETHING OUTSIDE THERE, NO DON’T GO OUT THERE!”

I blurted out by accident. Niall laughed as he pulled me back towards him and Faye chucked a cushion at me signalling for me to shut up. I buried myself in Niall’s jacket officially petrified, this was worse than paranormal activity 3 and that’s saying something.