-Interference central [Chapter 68]

Ashley's POV:

I made my way across the landing as it became apparent to me halfway through doing my make-up that I couldn’t find my eye-liner and being the organised person I am Niall was so right and I was un-doubtebley running late, he was due to be here in 5 minutes and knowing Niall that’d be now because he never liked to be late if he could help it for meeting me.

I crept into Ellie’s room and sifted through her make-up finding a simple black pencil and with it tightly in palm I made my way back pausing on the landing when I heard that Irish accent ringing through the house.

“Nah I didn’t think she would be, it’s fine.”

He chuckled.

“I suppose you’re used to her ways by now. Well at least this gives me some time to get an opinion on my latest addition to the gaming station.”

My father laughed a deep and bellowing laugh and I rolled my eyes as I saw where this was going, sometimes when my Dad suggests I have Niall over because it’ll be ‘good for us’ I do think it’s more so he can game with him then for my sake. Well, at least they get along, sometimes I wonder if it’s a little too well.

I slipped back into my room hastily applying eye-liner and mascara not wanting to keep Niall waiting for too long. I pulled my dress on smoothing it out over my figure in the mirror as I pulled on my heels and tweaked my hair a bit before dropping my lip-stick and powder into my clutch and taking a deep breath before smiling to myself and making my way downstairs.

“Ashley sweetheart not now we’re on a roll here aren’t we Niall?”

My father informed me without even bothering to look my way. I opened my mouth to protest quite shocked actually even though I knew he was joking.

“Michael!”

My Mother hissed sternly shaking her head at him. Niall chuckled turning around to meet his gaze with mine as my father rolled his eyes and paused the game they were playing. He looked me up and down before locking his stare with mine and beaming at me and giving me a cheeky wink before turning back around to say something to my father in which he got a nod and a smile in reply to and he got up walking over to me and greeting me with a kiss on my cheek and taking my hand as my parents were watching.

“Right well if you don’t mind Niall’s mine now Dad so I’ll see you later, yeah?”

Niall smiled at this giving my hand a squeeze.

“Sure,” My Dad said standing up and taking in us together. “Have a good time kids.”

I don’t know where my mother went, but she returned. It then became apparent as she had the camera in her hand, no.

“Oh we have to get a picture before you go!”

She gushed and I gave her a death stare.

“Mum.”

I hissed sternly but she was already leaning towards my father asking what button to press.

“Oh Ashley don’t be tight we haven’t got a picture of you two here now come on smile!”

She commanded and Niall chuckled as she slowly held the camera up pointing the lens in our direction. I then realised I had no way out as Niall wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me closer to him, giving in we smiled for the camera and turning my back before she could take anymore and started getting us to kiss and stuff I hinted at our exit tugging at Niall’s hand as I made way towards the door.

“I’ll see you later.”

I said flatly turning around to see them both smiling at us.

“Okay have a good time you two!”