Show You My Yearning ?

P.S : This chapter doesn't have any mature content or scenes. But it's a little bit erotic. So please skip it if you don't like such content. Thank you.

Please listen to the video. It's unplugged version of the song "Zara Zara" by Rahul Jain. His husky and soothing voice will make you fall in love:):)

Keyuri's POV

It was so strange to feel aroused and angry at the same time. I had told Kevin that I didn't approve too much of touching or kissing or hugging. It made me feel guilty to be romancing the guy without my parents' knowledge.

Anyways there I was. Sitting on his lap. And him looking into my eyes intensely.

"I promise I won't cross the limits. But yet, I shall show you how much I yearn for you". He whispered. His hot breath in my ears stopped my mental functioning. I felt like grabbing his collar. But that would lead to something else which I didn't want.

Next moment I felt him blind folding me with his handkerchief. "Trust me" he whispered. Under normal circumstances I would have trusted him. But this sounded scary.

Next moment I couldn't see anything. However I could feel his fingers making circular patterns on the nape of my neck. I felt him kissing my forehead. He then took my hand and continued kissing the back of my palm. I guess by being blindfolded, my other senses had heightened.

"I think about you daily, before going to sleep." He murmured. "Open your mouth" he said. Though it was a whisper, it sounded like a command. I opened my mouth to find him feeding me vanilla. But with his two fingers. With one hand he continued feeding me vanilla. His other hand was busy doing delicious things to me. In the most subtle ways.

His other hand would trace the nape of my neck. Sometimes his fingers would entangle with my fingers. Sometimes he would kiss the back of my palm.

"Are you enjoying it? Or are you still angry?" He asked.

I decided to lie. "I am angry"

He chuckled and his other hand started gliding inside my shirt. I panicked but he grabbed my waist with his first hand and held me at my place. His other hand gently got inside my T shirt.

It found its way to my belly. I never knew that my belly was my soft spot until his fingers started making circular motion surrounding my belly button. Next moment I felt him biting my ear. That was it. A small involuntary moan escaped from my mouth. Desire coursed through my veins. But something in the back of my mind told me to stop. Before it goes ahead. He must have seen the expression of concern on my face.

Suddenly I felt him getting up. "Stand up" he commanded.I stood up. He removed the blindfold. He told me in his arms and hugged me. Tightly. "Don't worry dear. I won't go ahead of this. I just wanted to show you how much I yearn for your closeness. Let's get married soon." He said.

Then we walked upstairs. Hand in hand. And I retired to my room. Not before him giving me a good night kiss on my forehead.

And then I started day dreaming till I fell asleep.