Chapter Twenty-Seven.

Scott:

Quiet.

That's what it's been like the past five days with Abigail, not saying a single word to me. It was like she was pretending to be mute again, but why would she do that? She's also been acting very strange. It's like every time I kiss her, she forces her way out of my touch. She's becoming distance again.

Today was my brother Jaime first transformation of most of our close family members were here. The first shift is usually easier with another older wolves around. I looked at my fourteen year old brother who was drinking a cup of Russian Smirnoff. He nose kept scrunching up at each sip.

Getting increasingly intoxicated helps it be less painful. But he will have a major headache

I walked up to him and put my hands on his shoulder, leaning down to his height, "Ready for this, Jamie?”

He lazily smiled at me, "Like I have never been ready before. I'll finally be able to run with my brothers.”

"Yup. Last one we'll have to wait is Lena.” I reminded him.

"Must suck.” he said, burping. "Oh crap, sorry. But anyways, being the only girl in the family of mostly boys must suck.” he said. Oh yeah, he defiantly drunk. "I can't wait to see Sophia, she's so perfect.” he said. He frowned, "I miss her, and I miss her so much. I think I'm going to go see her before midnight-".

I held him back, chuckling, "Whoa, Jamie, you just can't show up to her house drunk as all hell like this. You'll see her Monday.”

He shook his head quickly, "No, no, I want to see her now. I want her to be here with me. Let go of me, Scott!”

"No way, man.", I told him. I heard him growl and I chuckled more, "Relax, dude. You think she'll be surprise with your haircut?” I asked. Jamie had this curly skater kind of hair and he'll have to get a haircut cause if he shift with his hair being that long, his fur will be long and it'll be harder to run.

"I told her about getting my haircut.” he said. "She said it'll look hot, then she blush. It was sooooooooo cute. She's like a pixies.” he said, chuckling.

"I bet she is.", I said. "Come on, let’s get you something to eat.”

After forcing my brother to eat a hot dog, I made my way over to be Abigail was. She was sitting by a fire that was sit up with a blanket around her. She didn't want Tyler to come, so we got a babysitter. She didn't like the idea of leaving him alone with a stranger, but my mom talked her into it.

I showed up next to her and she looked up, giving me a small smile. I leaned down next to the chair, "Like my family?” I asked, looking around the much of wolves that were running around or the close families and couple.

She nodded, "Yeah. My father hated his family and he took my mom away from hers. Must be nice to have a close family.”