Author's Note

Thus ends the origin story of Brother Wolf. His saga as the Alpha King continues in the book aptly titled Brother Wolf.

I finished Rogue Wolf, a story told from the point of view of someone in Max's home. Max, Lone Wolf, and their deranged Alpha are some of the key characters there. The character that becomes Rogue Wolf becomes a more involved character in Brother Wolf, and will probably end up with two books of his own, one whose timing coincides with Little Wolf, and one on the same time stream as Brother Wolf.

Mercenary Wolf, Mac's story, will be done up to a point. That book will carry on into Brother Wolf's territory and will be written as Brother Wolf progresses.

Sister Wolf, with all of her own storytelling, will take a bit more thought and work. Be patient, because I'm looking forward to writing it!

I have a rough outline to some degree to eventually tell the story of Princess and her Businessman father, beginning when her father gets bitten, before Princess was even born. That's way down the line.

I've debated telling the story of Lone Wolf, but if I do, it will only gloss over events covered in the other books, and go into more detail once he gets his "second chance mate".

And if you've read other werewolf books on Wattpad, you know the premise of most of them, which Brother mentions on and off when he contemplates Sister's fantasies. Most of the basis for those stories, from abused omegas to the Alpha King, work their way into my story, but definitely not in the usual cliche way! This story is, in a way, a gentle jibe at some of those stories.

I hope you've enjoyed these characters as much as I have, enough to continue reading about them. Let me know who your favorite is!

In appreciation for your reading my creation, next chapter is the easiest scratch pancake recipe you will ever come across.

Multijoys 😘