Chapter Twenty-Six.

Later that night after dinner and putting Tyler to bed, I was skimming threw the channels to find something on TV, but it was nothing but reruns of stupid shows. I flipped and flipped, but nothing!

Everyone was off doing their own things and since Scott was still mad and me ignoring him, he was somewhere and I was in the living room.  To my surprise, Gabe wasn’t here at all and not that I’m complaining at all, it was just odd.

I laid my chin down on my fist as I skimmed.

Someone plopped down on the seat next to me and I smelt Scott cologne easily. He sighed, but I ignored him. I won’t be the one saying ‘sorry’ or anything this time. Nope. He’s the one that’ll have to.

He sighed again, but a little louder.

After a moment, again, but louder

To this time, he sounded like he was clearing his throat

“Uh-hum!” he practically yelled. I turned my head to him and raised an eyebrow. “Mad at me?” he asked.

I threw the remote at his stomach and got up, going into the kitchen to do something other than deal with him. I went over to the sink and started the water, doing them. It’s the least I can do since Kelly made the dinner.

A minute later the door opened to the kitchen and Scott came over next to me, “You do know we have a perfectly good dish washer and that’s why we have one so we don’t have to wash with our hands?”, he asked.

I rolled my eyes and continued doing them.

He reached out, “Abigail, stop—”,

I pulled back, “No.”,

He breathed out heavily, “Look, I’m sorry, okay. I over reacted, I’ll admit. It’s just,” he paused. “I don’t like the idea of you wearing ‘hot’ stuff like that because I don’t want guys looking at you. Your mine.”

I snorted, “Last I check, I wasn’t living with my father anymore.” I mumbled harshly and didn’t even look at him.

“Abigail, I’m not like him.” he said. “I’m very much you’re as you are to me. What if I just walked around shirtless and girls stare at me. How would you feel?”

Knowing what he’s trying to do, I kept my mouth closed as I cleaned a glass cup up.

“Exactly, Abby. I just don’t want guys staring at you like your some piece of meat cause next thing we both know, I’m punching the dude out without thinking.” he said. “I’ll have no control over my hormones to.” he said. “And believe me, being a wolf is not making it any easier.”

Wanting to change the subject a little, “Then why haven’t you ever had sex? You could have way before you met me? Control you ‘animal’ instincts?”