Chapter 11

(Jenna's POV)

Again! He left me alone again! I wasn't going to just sit and cry this time. I pulled myself together, barging past everyone, and I made my way upstairs. It wasn't hard to find his room, when it ha his name in large, bold writing. I didn't bother knocking and immediately entered.

"WHAT THE HELL'S WRONG WITH YOU, ICE CREAM!?" I yelled. I was sick and tired of being played by him.

"It's nothing, just go." He mumbled, holding back a laugh and facing the opposite direction.

"Come on. You aren't even man enough to face me! And stop laughing!" I kept yelling.

"I can't take you seriously when you're calling me Ice Cream!" He sighed, leaning on his wardrobe. I stomped up to him and grabbed his shirt in my fists.

"I swear to god Ice Cream, yes that is your new name, I will punch you so hard if you don't explain what the hell is going on!" I was on the verge of tears, I was so angry. He kept dragging me towards him, then pushing me away and running. I felt as though something was wrong with me.

"Don't push me, Jenna." He warned, shoving me backwards. I held my ground, even in these ridiculous heels. At least I had height advantage.

"Do you honestly think I'm scared of you?!" I laughed. This guy was funny. I took a step towards him. I wasn't some pricy girl that would back down from a fight; I could try him.

"No, but you should be." He shuddered, sending a cold wave through the room.

"Yeah, well I'm not. So man up, and tell me what the hell is wrong, ice cream!" I wasn't gonna stop yelling until he told me what was going on. And hey, he'd stopped laughing at his nickname.

"You wouldn't believe me if I did." He chuckled.

"Try me." Fucking dipshit thinks he can trick me with some mind games.

"Twinkle, twinkle." He laughed. For god sakes!

"What?" This dickhead was confusing me, big time.

"Oh Bella." He laughed even harder. Gotta say, he looked insane.

"Stop with the mind games, ice cream. Tell me!" I got so annoyed at him, I found myself crying. Stupid teenage hormones.

"Tell me this first, how do you feel about me?" He turned around, smirking.

"You should know." I muttered, feeling flustered. I knew he'd toy with me and my unwanted feelings. I hate that I like him.

"Say it." Clever little dick.

"I like you. Happy?" I spat, rolling my eyes at his immaturity.

"Say it like you mean it." His smirk grew.

"Tristan Evans, I fucking like you, you piece of shit." I crossed my arms and glared at him.

"Come here." He wafted his finger. I stepped closer. He pulled me into his face. I didn't know what to expect. He opened his mouth and two of his teeth grew, his eyes went black and red and all around his eyes, his veins stuck out and went almost black. We closed his eyes and reopened them, as though nothing had happened. I stood still, I didn't know what to say or do.

"Jenna." He whispered, his voice full of hurt.

"What... When ?" I cried, tears began to run down my face, stupid teenage hormones. What the hell! I never cry! Well except for like the three times I have today --- but they don't count.

"Tonight, midnight. Of all times." He laughed until tears were streaming down his face. Oh shit! That must have sucked.

"Tristan?" I asked, hoping he hadn't gone insane. I even used his actual name. How nice and caring am I?

"Jenna." He looked up at me, lost.

"Come here." I pulled him up and he pushed me up against the wall.

"You shouldn't be here, I'm too dangerous."

"That isn't your choice." I said, sternly. He sighed in return. I placed his head on my shoulder and gently stroked his hair.

"Sshh. It's gonna be okay. I promise." I cooed. He, slowly, stopped panicking and sat back on his bed.

"Thanks Jen." I slightly smiled.

"Get some sleep, Ice Cream. You'll need to talk with your parents. Good night." I smiled at him, before quietly shutting the door. I leaned against it and realised that with him, we had blocked out the loud sound of the party. Even over all the sound I still heard him whisper.

"I like you too, Jenna Pierce."