Chapter 14

(Jenna's POV)

He loves me! I practically skipped back to my house. I threw myself on my bed and sighed. I couldn't get him off my mind. I undressed and got into the shower. I can't believe Tristan is a vampire. That's the only thought on my mind. I guess we can't grow old together. I might as well enjoy him while I have him. My thoughts were interrupted by a loud, and annoying, pounding on the door.

"Jenna Pierce, get you fat arse out of this door now!" Clara screamed. Bitch. I guess I got lost in my thoughts. I got out and wrapped myself in a towel. I smirked as I walked out of the bathroom. Clara rolled her eyes and walked in after me. I went to my room and picked out some clothes. Black skinnies, a tight light blue ripped tank top, black heeled boots and my beautiful leather jacket. I picked up my amazing batman bag and picked up my phone. I jogged downstairs. My mum barely looked up at me from her phone, Facebook probably. I grabbed a granola bar and my homework. I slammed the front door shut and strolled down my road, smirking when I walked past Tristan's house. Shaking my head, I decided to pass on waiting for him. He's only a boy. A very attractive boy. I laughed to myself, probably looking psychotic but oh well. I'm going to hell anyway. I walked through the school gates, actually getting smiled at for once. I guess I must have gotten amazing at that stupid party. I'm not complaining. I practically strutted down the corridor and into my classroom. The teacher, Mr Light, oh the light of the world (wink wink) ignored me, still engrossed in his book. I need to find out what it is. I strolled over to his desk, peering over his shoulder. 50 shades of grey?!? What the..... And I thought this day couldn't get any weirder. I went back to my desk and began to draw, it turned out to be the Avenged Sevenfold deathbat. I guess I have a slight addiction. I closed my book and shook my head. I can't get Tristan, or Avenged Sevenfold, off my mind! I mentally slapped myself and began reading. The book was one of the Mortal Instruments collection, they aren't very good but my friend forces me, and a lot of other people, to read them. I began to really get into the book when the door slams shut.

"CLASS! READ PAGE 509-610 OF YOUR TEXTBOOK!" Mr Light 'politely' shouted to the class. Tristan stood up smiling, looking at me. I blushed and smiled. He began to smart mouth sir, making me laugh.

"Tristan sit down and open your book, come on everyone." Sir shouted.

"Oh but sir, you know poor Jenna won't understand, this is just too complex for her." Tristan laughed, making everyone else laugh, except me. Even sir had a slight smirk. What is he doing? I thought we were going somewhere. "She always has been a bit slow, stupid bitch." He snarled, making the entire room howl with laughter. I wanted to stay sat where I was and prove that I was strong, but I'd have just broken down. So, I grabbed my bag and left the classroom, unable to finish school. I wiped the tears from off my face and ran home. The first time I trust a boy and he rubs it in my face. No more! I'm a lone wolf. I sat in my room staring at the ceiling, thinking. What if? What if I gave in to him sooner? What if I didn't bother feeling love? What if I admitted I liked him? What if I was popular? I could have been with him. I could have been with Tristan Evans. Why does he hate me?

~~~
Hey!
It's a chapter written by me!! EMILY!!
Finally! I bet you all thought I was dead... Not quite! I've been working on my own book, Kidnapped by the Alpha King!! You should read it....

QOTD: Your reaction to Tristan?

SOTD: Bring me the Horizon - Go to hell, for heavens sake.
Have fun xxx

-E