Chapter 27

Lauren's POV

What the hell had happened? She was supposed to be in her bed, at the hospital. Sleeping! How did she even get to my house? I'm not that close to the hospital. Her eye lids fluttered open and closed, deciding whether to render her unconscious or not. To be safe, I kept shaking her, not wanting to risk her slipping into another coma. Six months without her was plenty for everyone.

"Jenna, you are not falling asleep on me! I swear to god! You aren't aloud to go into another fucking coma! Leaving me with your jackass boyfriend. He's a freaking psycho! You do know how to pick the good ones... Idiot." I grumbled, getting angry at what had happened and using her as a ventilator for all of my pent up anger. She opened her eyes slightly.

"Piss off, Lauren." She whined, in a husky and quiet voice. Her throat was hoarse, but at least she was awake. I wiped to tears that had escape my eyes and sat her up. Laying down makes everyone tired. My mind began to race, thinking of the past six months and how slowly they had dragged on. Then to having Jenna stumble onto my front door. It was so hectic. I needed Tristan; he would know what to do. But it seemed that he had no idea how to use a mobile phone. I had called him 15 minutes ago and he still hadn't shown up. So much for the caring boyfriend thing he had going on.

"Jenna, I have missed you so much these past few months. Okay. But I am not going to sympathise right now, I need to fully conscious and back at the hospital. They can help you." I sighed, unsure of what to say. I wanted to care for her and freaking pamper the shit out of her, but I knew it was doctors that were the only people that could help her. She needed to get rehabilitated. She's missed 6 months of her life! Her 18th birthday! That has got to suck major balls!! Quickly, I was dragged out of my thoughts by her.

"Lauren, I know you want to help me, and so do the hospital, but I just want to go home. Surprisingly, I'm tired. But I don't know where to go. I moved in with.. Tristan, right? I can't stay with someone that is practically a stranger to me. I watched him throw a hospital bed across the ER!! His eyes were black and the veins in his face were popping out. He isn't human! I swear to god!! He's a monster." She began to sob violently, hugging her knees and repeating that he was a monster. Before I had the chance to reach over and comfort her, my front door was locked down and Tristan barged in. I tried to block him from her, but he had some next super-strength. I couldn't overpower him. He scooped her up and left me alone. My dad had ran upstairs, fetching God knows what. I stayed, kneeled on the floor, unable to move. Jenna was in danger.
And I couldn't do a goddamn thing.

~~~

Heyyyyy guysssss!!
Okay so this chapter is a lot shorter than usual, but that is because I have a shit ton of homework and it is stressing me out. I have had many days this month where I have just cried because of it. School does shit to you. I'm not even going to sugar coat it. School=stress!!
I've never cried so much in my life as I have this month! So please enjoy this chapter, as it has given me a shred of happiness. Haha no. But seriously, I love this book so much and seeing how many people read it makes me happy!

Sotc: If You Do by GOT7 (this is my jam for October!! You guys have to listen to this!!!)

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

Enjoy
-A