Chapter 18

(Jenna's POV)

"TRISTAN EVANS! WHAT ON EARTH IS SHE DOING HERE?" I uncurled myself from the very comfy position; Tristan wrapped his arm around me, indicating to stay. He grabbed the remote, pausing the film.

"Mother! For once, can't you just leave me alone, with the girl I love?!" Tristan rolled his eyes, looking up at her, a look of pure anger was wiped across his face and his fists clenched. If the situation hadn't been so awkward, I would have been blushing like mad. Nobody had ever loved me. I placed my hand on his thigh, in an attempt to calm him down. He glanced down at it, unclenching his fists. I sighed, not ready for the following argument.

"Does she know?" His mother had lowered her voice, almost as though she had been defeated. Tristan nodded his head, a slight smirk filled his once angry face. She sighed, looking disappointed.

"Yes. And she accepts me. So stop hating her and stop being a bitch. It really is getting old." My eyes went wide, I didn't want to listen to this.

"Let me go. I don't want to tear you two apart. It's not right or fair. I can stay with someone else." I peeled his arm off of me and stood up. I ran upstairs to grab my bags, hearing the front door slam as I got to the top. As I got to Tristan's room, conversation started downstairs and a third voice joined, the volume quickly raising. A gust a wind blew behind me and I was pushed up against a wall, hands wrapped around my neck. I opened my eyes to see Tristan's sister, Rebekah, just what I needed.

"I thought you might have remembered our little conversation last time you were here. You aren't to mess with us. I would rather die than let you into this family, so let's try this again. You hate my brother, he abused you when you came around, you never want to step near him again because he terrifies you. Do not remember this unless I ask." I repeated her little speech, before instantly forgetting it. She dropped me to the floor and I looked around the room. I was in his house. I had to get out. I grabbed my bags and ran downstairs. On the way out, I saw him and his mum arguing.

"Jen? Where're you going?" He looked at me, as though he was genuinely concerned, but he doesn't fool me. I ran faster, noticing Rebekah had come downstairs. She grinned at me.

"See you later, Jenna." She laughed and waved, as I sprinted out of the house. I had nowhere to go. My mum had kicked me out, I could try and find someone from my contacts, but I'm not exactly Miss Popular. Maybe my grandma might let me stay with her for a couple of weeks. I called her house, hoping she would pick up the first time.

RING
RING
RI....

"Hello sweetie, what are you calling at this time for?" She sounded concerned, but happy to hear from me. I have always been very close with my grandma, ever since we lost Dad she has been there.

"Hey grandma, it's only 8pm. But I need you to pick me up. I had an argument with mum and I grabbed my things. I've left home." I cried down the end of the phone, waiting for her soothing voice.

"Oh honey, you're father never could find the right woman. Where are you? I'll be there soon." She reassured me, trying to lighten the mood.

"I'm in the park, across the street from home." I whispered down the phone, noticing Tristan had left his house. I step further into the park, hiding behind trees.

"I'm on my way." Grandma hung up and I gripped my phone, hoping he wouldn't notice me.

"Jenna? Where are you? Jenna!" He was calling for me; this can't be good. I really hope that Grandma hurries and gets here soon. I'm trembling, as I hear his voice get closer. I then hear the sound of a car horn and a text message notification.

~ I'm here
-G x ~

Thank god! I ran out from the trees, watching Tristan reach out for me. I dodged his arm and grabbed the car door. I opened it but Tristan had hold of my right arm. I threw my bags into the car, enabling me to fight back.

"You aren't going anywhere, Jenna. You need to stay with me. You are meant to be with me." He was practically growling. I tried to shake off his hand but he gripped at me tighter, really hurting me. I whimpered slightly, beginning to cry. His eyes were black andy he veins around them were protruding.

"I know what you are. I know what you've done. Stay away from me." I cried, hoping he might let go. He jumped back and fell to the ground, as I watched my Grandma taser him. I smirked.

"Get in now!"

~~~
Heyyyy! I'm not dead!!
So what did you think?? I'm quite happy with this chapter. It wasn't planned but I have been lacking on updates, so why not post one now!

QOTC: What do you think of Rebekah?

SOTC: American Idiot by Green Day

Enjoy!
- Alex :)