Chapter 38

Jenna's POV

After my snide remark about Miss Ravencrow, I had been given a 2 hour detention after school. Her reason for the detention? Harassment of a teacher. Seriously!? What the fuck!? Lauren basically had a detention as well because she had to wait for me. We were going home together, like we always used to do. It was actually easier now because the house that me and Tristan once shared, and I now solely lived in, was a hell of a lot closer to Lauren's house. I had been sat opposite the she-devil teacher for an hour and a half, and she hadn't once looked at me. I picked at my nails and flicked through the text book in front of me. What a waste a time. As I quietly closed the textbook, finally with only 5 minutes left of my detention, Miss Ravencrow looked up at me and hurried to the desk I was sat at.

"You might think that your secret is hidden, but I know. I know what you're hiding. It won't last forever; I'll make sure of that." She whispered, backing away from my desk slowly and leaving the room. I could still feel her saliva on my face. Wiping it off, I grabbed my bag and hurried out of the classroom. Lauren wasn't waiting outside, so I assumed that she would have sat outside.

"Lauren?!" I called out, once I'd left school grounds. Pulling out my phone, I realised that she had text me.

"Sorry Jen, had to go home early... I'll make it up tomoz and buy lunch!! Be safe and text me once you're home :)"

This girl... Rolling my eyes, I pulled out my headphones and clicked a random song. Duran Duran - Rio. I've always been a fan of the 80s... Sue me. I hurried home, no longer feeling safe. Tristan had showed me a whole new world (aiyyy Aladdin reference) and it scared me. I didn't know how many people that I knew were a part of that world... I didn't want to know. It would ruin so much for me. My walk home turned into a light jog, which was quite a struggle in heeled boots. I glanced at my phone to check the time and ran straight into someone.

"Fuck! Watch where you're going dipshit!" A familiar voice roared at me. His head was against the floor and he laid on the hard pavement. Tristan. He hadn't noticed who I was, and he was being his usual dramatic self.

"Whatever shithead. Get up." I rolled my eyes and began to walk away. I was stopped by Tristan appearing in front of me. "I forgot you could do that." I sighed, displeased.

"Jenna. I'm so sorry. Are you okay? Are you hurt? You haven't got injured because of me? Oh god. You have. Your leg! Let me fix it! You might bleed to death. Actually... I'll go! I'm so sorry!" And with that he was gone again. I glanced down at my knee and noticed the smallest of cuts. Yes, blood was coming out of it, but I wasn't hurt. I couldn't actually feel it. Quickly, I patted my knee and carried on my journey home. The entire way there, I could feel eyes on me; it was probably Tristan. This caused me to practically sprint home. I was out of breath, very sweaty, and I'm pretty sure that I twisted my ankle at some point. I turned the key in the lock and fell inside, having enough energy to lock the door, before flopping on the nearest sofa. School was almost an hour away, so it was almost 7pm. It was still light outside, but my eyes struggled to stay open. I knew that I had to text Lauren, but my eyes closed and they didn't open again until morning.

Tristan's POV

Shit! I ran into her. She cut her fucking knee open. Haven't I hurt her enough? I ran away as quickly as I could, I must have given Flash a run for his money, and went home. My old home. Our home. I knew it was right to let her have the house. She needed it more than I did. Sliding through an open window, I wandered around, taking photographs out of drawers that only I knew existed. We hadn't taken many photos together, but I had taken hundreds of photographs of Jenna. In some she was sleeping. In others she was just sat on her phone. There was only a very small percentage of these photographs that she had seen me take. I printed every single one and kept them. I had to take them before she found them. I heard a door slam and a loud sigh. She was home. Panicked, I crept towards the sound, hoping to explain myself; climbing through the window had made too much noise.

"Jenna, look...." Before I could start a sentence, I saw her sleeping. She snored quietly and was stretched out across the sofa. I grabbed a spare blanket from one of the cupboards and draped it over her.

"Tristan..." She moaned. It was barely a whisper and her voice was needy and desperate. I knew she was asleep, but I felt warm inside to know she was thinking of me. I leaned over her, watching her sleep. Her arms flew up and she pulled my face towards her. Our lips collided and I was on top of her. "I missed you." She moaned between the kiss.

"I missed you too." I barely managed to reply. I was so shock at what was happening, but I wasn't going to complain. She pulled my shirt off and rubbed her hands up and down my back, occasionally digging her nails in. I pulled away the blanket and her shirt, believing that it was unfair that only I have my shirt off. Her hands found my belt, and with my help, both my belt and jeans were off. "Your turn." I whispered, unbuttoning her shorts and removing them and her vest top. For hours, we relived our sorrows and the misery we felt from being apart. I was just glad that I climbed through the window.

~~~
OMG!! Are they back together already!?! Is it celebration time!?! Jenna and Tristan!! And who is Miss Ravencrow??? You'll find out soon....

Sotc: Duran Duran - Rio

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

-A