Chapter 10

(Tristan's POV)

When I said that something could happen to me at midnight, I thought that I would get laid, not grow fangs and crave blood. I leaped off the balcony and sprinted away, I couldn't hurt Jenna. I didn't want to hurt her, even though she hurt me. I kept running for hours and when I checked my phone, it was 4am. I stopped to look at where I was and found myself at the hospital. Stupid blood. I hope that this didn't happen to my sister. If she changed, everybody in the house is absolutely done for. I sat outside the hospital to think about what had happened.

I'm so glad that I ran away, I couldn't hurt Jen. I casually walked into the hospital and snuck past doctors, nurses and security. I went into the morgue. They were already dead so I wasn't hurting anyone. Hesitantly, I sank my fangs into the neck of a middle aged man. He had very little blood running through him but it had to do. I ran back to my house to find the party still going on. I sighed when I saw the party still going on.

"Drunks." I muttered to no one. When I got into the house, I heard a few drunken cheers. I walked back to the balcony and found Jenna sat, hanging off the edge. What was she doing?

"Jen?" I whispered her name. I brushed down my shirt and touched her shoulder. She stood up and grinned at me.

"Ice cream," She smiled, wrapping her arm around me, "Ice cream, " The happiness went and then came the anger, "You left me." She yelled almost as loud as the music.

"I'm sorry." I went back to hug her but she stood back.
"And what's with the nickname?" I laughed. She just chuckled and shook her head, before quickly switching to scowling at me. She sat on the weak wooden frame, swinging her legs.

"It doesn't matter! What happened to you?" She sighed.

"I don't know." I muttered.

"I saw your teeth, ice cream. They grew." She shuddered at the thought.

"Do I have to explain, if you saw?" I moaned. She nodded and turned around to get down, off the beam. Before she put her feet down, the frame snapped. I must have gotten new, faster, reflexes. I quickly grabbed her hands and pulled her close to me, as the wood fell down two stories. I looked into her eyes and leaned in. She looked at me, she was heavily intoxicated. My lips brushed hers. I let myself go, I needed this, I wanted this, then my fangs went and reappeared. I pulled away and ran upstairs. I left Jenna stood alone, again.