Chapter 28 (Bonus Chapter)

--- Authors Note ---
Thought you guys might like an explanation as to why Jenna has her mysterious memory loss. I'm gonna stress you guys out so you know who did it, but you have to live through every character not knowing! Mwahahaha!
Enjoy
-A

~~~

Clara's POV

She stole my man! I have been in love with Tristan for years, and she just swoops in and dates him! They have only know each other for a few months and they live together! Does she not care about my feelings? It's as though she just forgot we were sisters. I just needed to split up her and Tristan; he would love me if he didn't have her. The only person I knew that hated Jenna as much as I did was Jeremy. Tristan's younger brother. My plan was perfect. I would probably just unplug her ventilator and kill her or just take him away. Okay it wasn't perfect; I wasn't sure how I was going to Kill My Sister. But I just had to make Jeremy do the killing; I can't go to prison, I'm too pretty. I tapped my fingers on my phone. It was 19:56. Visiting hours were over soon. Where the hell is he!!??He said half past. I was already nervous enough. My hands were shaking. A hand gripped at my shoulder, spinning me around.

"Get off me!!" I screamed, flailing my arms. Before I could lash out, I heard a throaty chuckle. I opened my eyes to find my Tristan, grinning down at me. His eyes sparkled, as they reflected perfectly off the setting sun. He was beautiful. Just like me. His dark hair was messy, yet so perfect. His arms were so muscular, but they weren't too muscular. And soon, he would be mine. I was so lost in my thoughts, that I hadn't even realised that he had started talking to me.

"Clara? If you are here to visit, you have like 5 minutes. Hurry." He ruffled my hair, before shoving his hands in his pockets and running down the street. I closed my eyes, placing my hand on my head, unable to comprehend that he had touched me.

"What the fuck are you doing, touching yourself? Fucking weirdo." Jeremy snarled, shocking me. My hands dropped back to my sides and I watched him roll his eyes. He strutted into the hospital, just as the clock turned 8. We had missed the visiting times. They would never let us in now. I quickly rushed behind him and watched him growl at a nurse.

"Jeremy, there's no point..." I began but he cut me off, by slapping his hand over my face. Does he know who I am? I am Clara Pierce. I am the fucking queen of the school. Breathing in deeply, I held back my anger, knowing he was the only person on earth that would help me do this. He cleared his throat and placed his hand on the young nurse's shoulders.

"You are going to let us in and visit Jenna Pierce. You aren't going to question us. Just let us in. Okay. You won't remember us." He lifted his hand and the nurse repeated what Jeremy said. It was creepy but slightly awesome at the same time. I had got to learn how to do that! He sauntered into Jenna's room and I decided it would be best to wait outside. At least this way I wasn't directly involved. It only took Jeremy a few minutes, before he hurried out of the room. He clamped his bony hand around my wrist, dragging me along with him. As I looked up at him, I realised how attractive he was. But he wasn't his brother.

"Jeremy, did you..." I began to ask if the plan had succeeded, but was cut short by Jeremy shaking his head. He pulled me outside and to a quiet alleyway, filled with bins and trash.

"She isn't dead. But she will have absolutely no memories of Tristan Evans ever existing. Don't ask any questions. Just be glad I helped you; and you are now in debt to me." He spoke fast, before nodding his head and slipping into a crowd of drunkards, disappearing into the night. I was left standing shocked. I wasn't even able to ask him why he hated Jenna so much. But hey, I wasn't a murderer. And I could have my Tristan now. How could this day get any better? I ran out of the dark and straight into a solid wall. Well, that solid wall turned out to be Tristan.

"Watch it! Oh sorry Clara. Why are you still here? It's way past visiting hours. Are you okay?" He began to shout but calmed down, when he realised who I was. As he spoke, he brushed his hair back, making himself look even more godly! I could have died.

"I'm fine now." Fine, now Jenna is out of the picture.

~~~~
GUYS!!!!!
You now know!! It was Clara!!! (And Jeremy!! A new character for you guys to look forward to!!)
Do you likeeeee?
This was probably one of my favourite chapters to write. I worked on it for a couple of days, just to make sure it was perfect for you!!
You have stuck by this book, even when serious writers block affected us!!
So thank you!!!

Sotc: Happy Song by Bring Me The Horizon (I know it isn't kpop but this song is such a fucking jam!!)

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Enjoy
-A