Chapter 32

Tristan's POV

I did it. Oh god. I could sense Jenna was in Lauren's house. So I compelled Lauren to leave, and I had my chance, and I took it. I marked Jenna. She wouldn't become a vampire, but she was now mine. If any other man touched her, there would be hell to pay. She had no brother or father, so that ruled out the exception of family. All men would have every single bone in their body ground into salt if they hurt her or tried to take her from me. She was mine. The dominance was already strong; the bond I had created made it even stronger. She couldn't say no to me now, and it would kill her if she left me. It may have seemed selfish, but there was nothing else I could do. We were destined to be together; I couldn't just let her leave me. I would have nothing. She would have nothing. When she gets her memory back, she is going to want me right next to her. I couldn't deny her that. She slumped down to the floor, the marking process usually knocked out the human involved, and I picked her up bridal style. Carrying her to my car, I laid her in the back seat and sped home. Once she was marked, her memories should come back. When a vampire marks a human, the human becomes almost obsessed with the vampire, never wishing to leave their side. If the human and vampire are separated for too long, the vampire becomes weak and the human dies. The only way to save the human would be for another vampire to change them. But I'm not going to let Jenna out of my sight. Ever. Even as I drove, I kept glancing back through the rear view mirror, just to make sure she hadn't magically disappeared. I pressed the pedal down further with my foot, willing the car to go faster. I wanted her to wake up at home. I wanted her to see familiar surroundings. I wanted... No I needed her to remember me. It would kill me to lose her. It would kill us both now. Even though I knew it was wrong, I didn't regret marking her. In the pit of my stomach, a black mass was forming; I felt sick. The thought of her not remembering me or never waking up... I couldn't go though it again. Just 6 months of her in a coma drove me insane. The house quickly came into sight and I hit the breaks, throwing us forwards. Luckily, we both stayed in our seats. It didn't wake her either. I hurried out of the car and pulled her out. Glaring at our neighbours, I threw her over my shoulder and rushed inside. Placing her down on the sofa, I scanned her body for any changes or differences in her appearance. I had no idea of any physical changes due to marking; I had to check. Nothing.... Except for my name branded under her left breast. Like a branding on animals. My name was is red letters. A tattoo, of sorts. I hoped it wouldn't bother her. I wanted to test out the marking. Leaving her on the sofa, I sprinted three streets away... Nope. I sprinted another three streets away... Nope. Another three streets... Nope. Another three streets... No. Using my speed, I sped across to the next town. Nothing.... I couldn't feel a thing. Taking a deep breath, I sped another three towns over. A slight twinge caused me to fall to the floor. I was able to quickly pull myself up, but I was testing my limits. I must have been around 100 to 120 miles away and began to experience mild twinges of pain. I decided to run further.

-Jenna's POV-

Screaming, I shot up from my slumber. My head was spinning and I felt sick. I pushed myself off the sofa, taking in my surroundings. I was at home. Was Tristan here?

"Tristan!" I shouted, unstably pushing myself up. My chest was tight and I was struggling to keep my eyes open. What was going on? Why was I in so much pain? Clutching at my chest, hoping it may ease some pain, I grasped my phone. I didn't know who to call. The only thing I could do was scroll across to the emergency call and phone for an ambulance.

"Help me. Please." I screamed, unable to keep a hold on the phone and I laid across from it, barely able to hear the mumbles of the female operator. I only just heard that she mentioned an ambulance being close. Sighing in relief, I allowed my eyes to close, giving up on staying conscious. I was rudely awakened by blood coming up my throat and out of my mouth. It was as though I could feel myself coughing up my internal organs. The approaching sirens increased in volume, before I heard the door burst open.

"Miss, please stay awake for us. We can't have you falling unconscious." I was hoisted onto a stretcher. Slowly, I began to regain strength. I almost felt fine again. I attempted to pull myself up and was rudely pushed back down by a paramedic. I watched as Tristan came sprinting down the road, he couldn't use his speed in front of other humans. The doors of the ambulance slammed shut and I began to feel dizzy again as we or further away. Something wasn't right... But I didn't know what. Had something happened to me whilst I was unconscious?

~~~
Hey guyssssss!!
I really enjoyed writing this chapter hope you like it!!

Sotc: HER - Block B

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Enjoy
-A