Chapter 9

(Jenna's POV)

Walking with Clara to Tristan's house, I saw the party already in full swing. People passed out on the ground with scattered red solo cups around them. Couples making out round the sides of the house, practically having sex already.

I groaned, not wanting to be here. Clara looked at me and pulled on my arm to stop me, "Right listen, Jenna! You are going to have fun, you are going to get drunk and hopefully your going to get laid." My eyes bugged out of my head when she said that.

"What... no! I don't want to get laid." I exasperated. I'm not turn into slutty sister number 2.

"Okay, that was a long shot, but your still gonna get drunk! Ok?" She said with a smile so wide it was as big as the Grand Canyon.

"Ugh fine, whatever." I murmured. She laughed and started clapping whilst jumping up and down. I don't know how she did that in 7 inch heels... but she did it!

"Yay!! Ok let's go!!" She squealed.

I put on my best fake smile and walked in with her... to the hell hole of Tristan's house.

The first thing I smelt when I walked in there was sweat, alcohol and febreze. Not too nice.

"Oh look, there's Katy and Lauren!" My sister shouted over the music to me and ran over to the two girls who were wearing identical dresses to Clara only one was green and another was orange. I laughed to myself, they looked like traffic lights.

I was still stood in the doorway so I moved into the kitchen and got a shot to ease my nerves. Then another.

Ok, I poured myself a Jack Daniels and coke then headed to the make shift dance floor which was the lounge and the decking outside. When I was in the middle I let myself go.

A few songs later I felt someone wrap their arms around my waist and started dancing with me, I turned around to face... Tyler. Just a jock that sleeps with Clara now and then.

"Wow Jenna, I didn't recognise you. You look hot!" He smirked at me so I smiled.

"Thanks, you don't scrub up bad yourself." My turn to smirk at him. He looked at my lips and started to lean in, I didn't stop him because I was going to have fun and also he was hot but not Tristan hot.

He was almost at my lips when Clara tapped him on the shoulder, making him turn. She was drunk, like proper of her head. So while Tyler was distracted I turned and went out onto the now almost empty deck. I plucked up a random shot not caring what was in it and knocked it back feeling the burn on my throat.

"Wow, Jenna. You look amazing. I couldn't recognise you. Your making me hard and you haven't even moved!" I turned to see a tipsy Tristan. And I must say... he looked extremely sexy. His hair tousled and a black dress shirt with dark jeans.

"Umm... Yeh. Thanks," I muttered and turned back.

I heard him stumble up to me and press his front against my back.

I turned around to face him but backed even further into the railing realising how close he was. He sent another smirk at me before leaning forward and whispered in my ear "It's my 18th birthday today."

I laughed at him before whispering back, "Yes I know. That's why I'm here."

He pulled back so he could see my face, "No you don't understand, darling," He slurred.

"Yes I do." I said.

"No but something is meant to happen to me at midnight!" I laughed at him.

"I think it's called getting laid, Tristan." I said, with a laugh. "I must say, I'm liking the drunk Tristan more than sober Tristan."

"Oh really..." He went to my ear and whispered into it, "Well it's a good thing I'm not drunk then." And he pulled back with a smirk.

"Are you for real? You weren't drunk!" I gave him a dead panned look.

"Yeah, I wanted to see what I could get away with," He pushed against me.

"Right well since your still fricken sober!" I snapped at him, "You can now out of my way!"

He put both arms either side of me and gripped the rail, smirking at me. I swear to god I'll sue him for smirking! "Oh but sweetheart in about... 3 minutes I need to get 'laid' remember?" He said with a mischievous glint in his eyes, "It's 3 minutes to midnight, fancy going up stairs." He whispered whilst wiggling his eyebrows.

I rolled my eyes, "Move Tristan," I snapped.

"Make me," He whispered. He seemed to be doing that a lot lately.

I decided to play his game, "Make you what?" I asked innocently whilst tilting my head to the side.

"Make me move, Jenna," He pressed further into me and I could feel his 'little (emphasis on little) friend' digging into my thigh. God this is too weird, he gets hard by me whispering. And I'm liking it. I need help.

I leant forward so there was no space between us and my lips was millimetres away from his, I breathed gently against his lips and whispered, "Fine."

Just as he was about to kiss me, I brought my knee into his crotch, hard. He groaned and fell to my feet. I smirked and walked over him. I looked at my phone and saw it was midnight, "Well Tristan, it's midnight." I smirked at him.

He was still groaning but writhing as well, I rolled my eyes and walked up to him. "Come on, I didn't knee you that hard." I said. He's gone bright red.

He started clenching and un-clenching his fists, knuckles turning white. I was started to get worried now.

"Tristan, are you okay? Oh god, you've gone sheet white. You look like ice cream." I asked now crouched next to him, I can't have hit him that hard. Can I? Oh my days what if he has to have... It amputated. What if he can't have kids. It will be all my fault!

"Ice cream... I mean Tristan, answer me..." As I shook him lightly, I got his name wrong. I was too panicked to care and as soon as I touched him, his head shot up.

I fell back and started crawling backwards away from Tristan. He face was even paler than before and his eyes were pitch black but around the pupil they were red. Protruding from his gums were pearly white... fangs?

I gasped at his new appearance as he stood up, jumped over the balcony edge and ran off.

I was so confused... I couldn't have hurt him that much. What the hell just happened!?