Chapter 40

Tristan's POV

WHAT THE FUCK! FUCKING... ARGH! Who did he think he was touching my Jenna?! I was going to kill him.... I left him for the boys in his class to beat him to shit. I went after Lauren and Jenna. I allowed Lauren to go in the bathroom first, before she hurried out to her locker. I made my way into the bathroom, knowing what I had to do. I wiped Jenna's memory of the situation, and I had to do the same for the entire class. I left the bathroom just before Lauren got back. She was carrying fresh underwear.

"Do what you're doing for Jenna, but forget the ordeal." I placed my hand on her shoulder, wiping her memory. I hurried to the classroom and knocked out the shithead teacher in one punch. Willing up all the energy I could, I forced everyone to forget what had happened. I carried the paedo from the building and threw him into hard concrete, behind the large metal bins. He came to quite quickly.

"Why the fuck did you do it?" I spat, demanding an answer. He was quivering with fear, obviously not expecting repercussions for his actions.

"I don't know... She was just there and I was lonely..." He cried, pushing himself against the wall.

"Wrong answer." I growled, before gripping his throat and sinking my nails in. Blood oozed out of his wounds. He screamed in pain, making me enjoy every second. "You'll be my first." I grinned, sinking my fangs into his neck and ripping off the skin, enjoying the taste of draining away his life. He went limp in my arms, finally dead. "You were the perfect first kill, you bastard. Rot in hell."  I destroyed his body, pulling apart his limbs and carrying them as far as I could. I already knew that I could get to the next city over in 5 minutes. Carrying the disembodied bastard, I discarded fractions of him at a time. It was impossible for me to be a suspect, I wasn't a living being. My human DNA and fingerprints stopped existing when I turned 18. I had never felt such adrenaline before. I hurried back to the school and looked down at my self, realising that I was covered in blood. Within seconds I had run home and gotten changed. I slouched against my wall with my head in my hands. The adrenaline was still pumping through me, but I didn't want to move. I didn't want to go back to Jenna, knowing what had just happened. Last night was... Perfect. But it had been ruined by today. It was too dangerous for her to be alone. It was time for me to move back in. I just have to tell her first.

Jenna's POV

My head felt fuzzy, as though I was forgetting something. Maybe my pencils... Who the hell cares. Sitting in class, the teacher was missing and everyone say confused.

"I'll go get someone." I chuckled nervously, earning a few mumbles. "Actually, I won't. If there's no teacher in 15 minutes, we can just leave." I grinned, earning cheers from everyone. I don't think many of them actually knew my name, but it was a start.

"How long has it been so far?" I heard a random guy shout and he came up to me. "Derek." He smiled, holding out his hand. I shook it, unsure as to why a high school student was being polite.

"It's been 11 minutes." I smiled, praying for the other 4 minutes to fly past.

"How did you know that we could leave after 15 minutes with no teacher?" He rested his hands on mine, smirking at me. He was hot, like really hot. I felt almost guilty for speaking with him, but I needed normality, and Tristan wasn't that.

"I don't actually remember where I learnt it. I just know. I think someone told me a couple of years ago. I googled it and it's true." His thumb massaged my hand, soothing me slightly.

"It's been 15 minutes!!" I heard loud cheers from the group across the room. Derek grabbed my hand and began to pull me.

"Let's go together. Bring your friend." He smiled, dragging me out of the classroom. Lauren trailed behind us with Derek's friends. Ethan was one of them.

"Where are we going?" I looked up at him. I hadn't realised how tall Derek was. He must have been like 6 foot 2. He had quite a stern face, but he managed to seem so nice just by smiling.

"To our hideout by the river." He laughed, ruffling my hair. Did he think I was scared? I'd show him what scared was. I kicked the ground in frustration, but no one noticed. I'd never hung out with so many people, and in a place like this. It was new and exciting. The trees shaded us from most of the sun, so there was a cool chill around us. We were probably 20 minutes away from school, and we were still wandering deeper into the forest. I could hear Lauren giggling with Ethan, so I knew this was a good idea. We finally reached a bridge that was build over a long river.
"We're gonna go under that." Derek smiled.

(A/N: This is the bridge)

"Woah! How did you find this?" I exclaimed, shocked at how beautiful the scenery was. If only I'd brought a camera...

"I know right. It's sick. We were chasing each other one day and ended up here. Now we've claimed it as ours." Ethan grinned, wrapping his arm around Derek's shoulder. "You girls are the first guests we've had here." He smirked, strutting back over to Lauren. She seemed almost starstruck that she was next to her crush. Even in New York, she stalked him on social media. Unconsciously, I shivered, not realising how cold it had gotten.

"Yo guys, let's start building a fire. And you, wear this." Derek shouted to his friends, before removing his black leather jacket and draping it over my shoulders. It was still warm from his body heat, causing me to shiver again. "You look cute like that." He grinned, hurrying away to fetch some firewood. It was only about 9am, maybe 10am, but it had quickly gone cold.
Lauren jogged over to me, and stole half of the jacket, hugging me underneath it.

"Are you flirting with Derek?" Lauren smirked, wiggling her eyebrows. I shook my head, laughing. 

"Nah. I'm just getting along with him. It's a bit of fun." I smiled, glad that I'd met Derek today, well properly. I had seen him in class before, but today was our first conversation on something other than art utensils.

"Well, you should go for it. He's hot and he totally likes you. You need to stop thinking about Tristan and your little sex dream you had. Just try moving on. We're still teenagers; we're meant to have fun." She grinned, urging me to move on quicker. I still wasn't over the dream I had last night. It felt so real. But she was right. I should try flirting with Derek and see what happens. It wouldn't go wrong. Right?

~~~
Whoooop! Updates are more frequent now!! You're welcome!! I've been working a lot on the new chapters and the plot so that you guys enjoy it!! I hope you all like what is happening in the story and you like Jenna's new independence from Tristan. Don't worry about those two. Who knows what will happen with the future of them...

SOTC: Alive by VIXX (I've been watching a drama called Moorim School and this song is the OST and its so cool!! Pls listen to it!!)

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW

Enjoy
-A