Chapter 19

(Tristan's POV)

What the hell!! I knew that Rebekah had something to do with it, and I was perfectly fine with killing her for it! I don't know what she has told her, but she is terrified of me. Her words echoed in my skull, bouncing around my head, over and over, again and again.
"I know what you are. I know what you did."
Fair enough, she knows what I am, but what have I done to scare her so much. I stormed back into the house, grabbing Rebekah by the throat, ready to kill her.

"What did you say to her?" I growled, feeling the urge to kill. She actually smiled, a cocky and smug smile. Did she think that I wasn't going to do anything? Oh, I will. I will ruin her! She might tell me, but she wasn't going to reverse her so easily, I know the bitch too well to underestimate her. I tightened my grip and her smile was replaced with a look of fear and pure nervousness.

"I told her that you abused her. I told her that you terrified her." She stuttered. A tear ran down her cheek, not with regret, but with more fear. At least I have total domination over the situation. I was going to make her reverse the compulsion, and I knew exactly how to.

"You don't even care if I killed you. You're like a suicide compulsioner. But if I kill you sweet, innocent, werewolf boyfriend, you'll reverse it. I'll make sure you reverse it. Wouldn't want poor old Johnny getting hurt now, would we? So, are you going to reverse it?" I smirked, gripping her neck so tightly that I could feel my thumb with each finger. She quickly nodded, her pale face was now a deep shade of red, almost purple. I dropped her to the floor and pulled her up by her hair.

"Sorry." She muttered, before screaming in pain. I laughed down at her, finding our family situation hilarious. Sometimes, I can't believe that I'm actually related to her.

"Don't try this again." I slapped her with my free hand, dropping her to the floor again. She crawled across the living room, whimpering in the corner. I could hear her crying, but in that moment, I couldn't care less. I laid back on the sofa, resting my feet on the blue beanbag. I'm sick and tired of losing her. I feel like I've known her forever, but I only truly met her the other week. A heart's a heavy burden. My mother just stood on the stairs, her eyes wide with horror. I bet she didn't know how strong I was, to be honest, I was totally sure of how strong I was either. My muscles were beginning to ache, something I hadn't felt for a while. Was this even meant to happen?

"Mum." I muttered, struggling to say the simple word. Her head shot up, waiting for me to continue. Within a second, she was sat next to me.

"Yes sweetie." She half smiled, probably wondering why I was even talking to her.

"Do you like her? Jenna?" I looked at my lap, suddenly finding it very interesting, and losing any confidence I had just seconds ago. My mum was silent for quite a long time, enough time for me to sigh and look up at her.

"It's not that I don't like her. I don't want you to hurt her, she's only human." She sighed. I was in shock. My mum actually cared for Jenna's safety? I need to tell her imme... diately... I can't call her yet. I can't even go near her. I looked over to Rebekah, but she had gone and the front door was wide open. Well she hasn't gone to remove the compulsion.

~~~
Hey guys! I know that this chapter is really short, but it was a good place to end, and if I didn't end here then you would be waiting for a few more weeks for me to update. I hope that you are all enjoying the book, I've been reading comments and it seems that you do. Check out our other book, Teachers Pet!!
10 comments for next update.

QOTC: Vampire or Werewolf?

SOTC: Uptown Funk by Bruno Mars and Mark Ronson

Enjoy
-A