Chapter 2

(Jenna's POV)
Right, usually I'm sat by myself in History but some boy, an extremely hot boy, decides to sit next to me. Now I already know him since my sister Clara is obsessed with him. It's annoying, me and Clara are complete opposites but were not twins either, She's popular with loads of minions while I know people but refuse to hang out with them. She enjoys getting loads of attention from the male population but if any guy started hitting on me than I'd start hitting them in the face... with a chair. She's got dirty blonde hair with light brown streaks and brown eyes, while I have jet black hair with dip-dyed red ends and electric blue eyes. Clara says that I'd be 'super sexy' if I wanted too but I honestly don't care.

Anyway back to Mr. Hot and Mysterious, his name is Tristan Evans, but everyone says he's got a different last name. I don't care. Nor will I ever care about what his last name is, it could be fricken... Dracula for all I cared. But saying that, I could understand if his last name was Dracula since his hair is jet black and skin so pale it puts snow white to shame, he obviously screams VAMPIRE! But good thing vampires don't exist. During class while I was trying to pay attention, Tristan kept sending me glances throughout the whole lesson. Now usually I'd beat the schnitzel out of anyone who did this but I didn't want to be sent out of this class over a boy who had some weird eye twitches. Also we were learning about torture tools in the renaissance era which is super gross yet super interesting.
I started gathering my stuff 2 minutes before the lesson ends so I can be the first out of here. 3... 2... 1... BBRRIINGGGG. I shoot out of my seats and thank the teacher before walking down the halls to my locker. I throw in my stuff before I slam the door and lean against it. Damn I can't wait until the end of school so I can finally travel the world and be free of the demon sister.
I push off the locker and make my way to the cafeteria, no one but outcasts sit in there. So to avoid all the lusting glances from guys and jealous glares from girls I sit in there, reading. I don't know why guys are interested in me or why the girls are jealous because I'm just average apart from the red ends of my hair, but saying that there is this girl who has blonde and blue hair... so yeah, just average me.
By the time I reach the café there's only 15 minutes left so I stroll to the other side of the food hall and slouch down in my chair reading, I hear the intercom flick on, "Tristan Evans. Tristan Evans to the principal's office. That's Tristan Evans to the principal's office." Ha. Poor lad, only a couple of hours into the day and he's already got summoned to Satan's office, bless. I see him get up from the other side of the canteen and walk towards the door. I might as well go now anyway.
Making my way towards the door he holds it open for me so I keep my head down looking at my converse. I need to wash these when I get home. Luckily he doesn't recognise me because I really don't want to talk to him anymore than I have too. I mutter a thanks and walk to my locker only to see my sister standing there. Great.

"Jenna! Don't you dare walk away from me!" She shouts and jogs up to me in 5inch heels; I don't know how she walks in them. "I've been looking for you, sis." She shakes her head and makes a 'tsk tsk' noise.

"What do you want?" I said emotionless, there was a few people giving us weird glances. I mean... so would I. It's not every day that you see the queen bee of the school talking to a simple girl in skinny jeans and a leather jacket.

"Well since I'm such a great sister I've decided to take you to a party on Friday night!" She screamed happily and clapped.

"Aww thanks, Clara. But I'm busy." I chuckled awkwardly.

"Ugh no!" She stamped her foot almost making the heel brake. "You are coming! You have better things to do than read... ugh books. And plus you look super-hot in a black dress!"

"No really I'm-" I started.

"You are coming whether you like it or not, and plus because I never see you, I thought it would be good for some sisterly bonding crap!" She muttered whilst picking her manicured nails.

"Anyway, I've got to go. I'm so glad you agreed. Toodles!" She gives me a one arm hug and scampers off with everyone following, damn! That was awkward.

"I never agreed to anything," I muttered and turned to my locker. Hopefully I'll break my arm before Friday; a lot can change in a week.

"So... you're going to that party as well?" A voice called out.

I clutched my heart and turned around to face Tristan... lovely.
"You fricken dipstick! You scared me to death!" I glanced around the halls to see if anyone was there... empty. Great.
"So you're going to that party then?" He asked again with a smirk.
"Unfortunately, yes. Why do you want to know?" I asked with my hands on my hips.
"Just wondering. I guess I'll see you there." He smirks at me again before he walked down the corridor. I swear that smirk is just his permanent face. Because I would love to slap it off. Ugh... Boys. I wait for him to disappear before making my way to Drama. I didn't mind doing Drama, it wasn't my favourite but the teacher loved me, I could get away with murder in that class.