Aiy

Anybody still here? Lol. Just wondering if you're like me and don't clear out stories that are finished.

  MY BOOK IS SO TERRIBLE, WATTPAD ADVERTISED IT TO ME! I seriously screamed.

  Anywhoooooooooooooooooooooooooo

  Bye. MIGHT MAKE stupid updates like this again.

  Who knows?

Gees, I said bye. Why are you even still here? Man, you've got problems. Why are you reading a gay fan fiction about our founding fathers anyways? Don't you have a big test tomorrow, Suzy? Then again, why are we here in life. What if you're life is a gay fan fiction? Who is the gay couple? Who are you in life— The main character, The love interest, The sidekick, The totally supportive parents, the homophobes? I guess we all have our own part in a gay fanficiton. Except you, Tommy, you've had enough gay for one day.

Anybody binging this book? You spend hours reading something that comes to an end, anyway: why do we spend life when we could spend money? Where did you come from? Why are you hear? Did you notice I spelt 'here' wrong? Yup, did that on purpose. Did you know you can save 15% or more on car insurance?

Oh, I know. You have homework. Get to your homework. Get outta here. You have a test to study for. I know some of you have conferences, do you not? Don't disappoint your parents like me! Lol.

Okay, anyways. Lol. Adios.