Chapter 21: The Frenchiest of Frenchies

Sarah had just left for work, Hercules left for school, and James did the same. It was just Marquis and his mother in a house they don't even know around.

Marquis guessed he could just stay in Hercules' room and maybe just..peek around? Nah, he couldn't do that. Wait, yes he could. He ignored the ladder on the bunk bed and just slammed against the floor. "D'accord," he mumbled into the wood.

He got up and then put his hands on his hips. Quickly, he moved a bit of loose hair from his pony tail, then resumed his pose. First he walked over to all the pictures on the walls.

He saw a picture of Hercules and his family at the water park and one of just Hercules. "Hon,hon,hon!" Marquis placed his hands on his cheeks with a massive blush. He looked at the one of just James. This was when Marquis realized how similar James looked. He already knew they must be twins, but he hadn't realized how actually similar they looked.

He looked at Hercules and realized once again how lucky he was. He could barely understand him, but it was almost as if they didn't need the other languages to realize how deeply in love they were. It was almost as if..

Love is its own language...

Marquis looked up at another picture of him and Hercules taped to wall instead of in a frame. It was at the Winters Ball. He remembered Hercules teaching him all these weird dance moves.

He smiled. That's when he put on his headphones that were laying on the top bunk with his phone and started playing Spice Girls. He quietly hummed along to it, sitting back onto the bunk.

"Marquis!" His mother called. He quickly took his headphones off, stared at the ladder, then the side where he originally jumped down. He climbed quite prissily down the ladder and ran to his mother.

"Marquis, I want you to stay off your phone," She told him, her eyes full of seriousness. Marquis looked around, slowly handing her his phone. "Your dad has Find Your EyeFone on his phone, most likely," She told him. Marquis only made out a few of those words, but understood.

Well, now what the heck was he supposed to do? "I'm sure Sarah won't mind if you watch T.V out here," she told him. Marquis nodded and flipped on the T.V. "Oh, yeah, I forgot. You can't read whatever's on that screen," she remembered.

After turning it on something on the French channels, she walked over to throw something away. She opened the trashcan to throw away a banana peel when she saw the whole cereal with the bowl in the trash. "Oh, my. I wonder what happened here," She said, picking up the bowl and setting it in the sink.

"I don't speak the English," The guy on tv screamed. "Yes 'a' you do!" The other guy on tv screamed back. "Kiss déjà, les perdants!" Marquis hollered at the tv.

Marie let out a smile. Her son was something. Her son was going to freaking rehab for his brain because he is an idiot. Okay, no he's not. He's just weird.

Marquis grabbed his cover upstairs from Hercules' room and covered himself with it on the couch, beginning to watch the tv again.

   Time flied by and a magenta car flew into the driveway. "Thomas," Marquis muttered, sitting up on the couch from his laying position. Out walked James, Hercules, and Thomas. James was holding hands with Thomas as Hercules slouched with his heavy backpack behind. Marquis threw off his cover and opened the door.

   "I told you that Frenchie's got some sort of French powers," Thomas muttered to James. James rolled his eyes with a smile. "Yes, Thomas. Marquis has powers because he's from France. Very logical," James told him. Hercules' face lit up to see Marquis.

   The two smiled at each other..

    Sorry, for that short chapter. Wanted to get something out today. :)