Chapter 31: The Duel

Dear Diary,

    I can't believe I'm back at school after this long long time. I don't wanna be here. School sucks. Drop out. Hercules took my hand. It reminded me of a Vanessa Carlton song. Don't ask. Anyway, Alex and his boyfriend tried to challenge me to a nerf gun duel. I totally said,"no." Uh, Who does he think I am?-Daveed Diggs or something? Um, Yeah. I'm not going to do a nerf gun duel..

The queen, Lafayette

   Later~

"Hey, Thomas. Let's duel. Me, you. Nerf guns." Alex crossed his arms, holding a nerf gun in his hand. They were in Alex's front yard, standing across from each other. Behind Thomas was James, who held a smirk, and Aaron, who had a blank expression.

"Um..." Thomas looked back at his boyfriend and his evil bidder. The two just shrugged at him. "No thanks, Alexander.." He let out a small mocking laugh.

"I'll duel you," Aaron stepped forward. Thomas and James started laughing nonstop. "You? Aaron Burr? Challenge Alexander to a fight?" Thomas spit out when laughing.

"Aaron, are you serious? You're not seriously going to go through with this are you?" James spat out. "Yeah, hon, Well... Good luck with that. I hate that little jerk, and I think he'll have a better chance at winning." Thomas pushed him out into Alex, who was grinning with victory even though he hadn't won anything yet.

Alex handed him his nerf gun. "I challenge you to a duel!" Aaron pointed his gun at him. Alex laughed and accepted,"You're on."

"1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9-" Burr shot him without any trouble. Alex fell backwards. Burr just stared at him for a second, but then he saw Angelica and Eliza pull into the driveway and run out of their car. "Alex!" Eliza helped him up.

"It was just a nerf gun.." Aaron murmured. "I hate him!" Angelica murmured as Eliza helped him up. She was talking about Alex. "Well, i think you managed to murder Alex with a nerf gun. Congrats.. We're just gonna leave before the police come!" Thomas and James ran down the street.

"It's a nerf gun.." Aaron murmured once more. He then looked at the trio on the ground.

"As Rosa Parks once said..'Death don't discriminate..'" Aaron said to them. The 3 looked at him oddly. "I thought Leslie-" "shut up, Heather."

___________________________

"You called an ambulance...For a nerf bullet?.." The guy that came with the ambulance said. Eliza, Aaron, Alex, and Angelica looked at the guy and nodded. "Um, Well. We're gonna go now.. So I hope you're proud.." He hopped in the ambulance and left.

"I came as soon as I heard!" John came jumping out of a car that Hercules was driving. "Who's car is that?" Was Alex's first question. "We stole it from this loser riding a PT-Cruiser.." John responded, acting like it was no big deal.

Really short chapter.. I know! Just stay alive for me. Let it go! :)