Chapter 23: Penny's Mom is Stupid

Penny was very lanky now that Hercules took another look at her. She looked starving, but she lacked that bleak personality some people like that possess.

Thomas and James deftly trudged through the crowds of children and ladies with their friends. "What's going on?" James asked, a sense of urgency. Hercules looked up, without thought at his brother. Marquis extended his arms with Penny in them to show them the girl.

Thomas squealed, clenching his fists. James glanced over at him, his first response being,"Why?" Thomas was still shaken by what the little girl was wearing.

"That's the Kardashian kid clothing brand!" Thomas practically screamed at the beach, jumping up and down. James just stared at him in silence as the rest of the crew did as well.

Thomas put his hands up, still excited about the dress. "And this has to do with?" Hercules asked, breaking the silence. Thomas shook Hercules' shoulders. "There's a Kardashian themed wedding down the street!- My cousin's friend!" Thomas looked at all of the people in front of him like he was a huge genius that had just solved world hunger.

"Brilliant!" Hercules dashed off, Marquis shuffling behind. He then realized he left the girl behind, so he grabbed her and caught up with Hercules who wasn't stopping.

Thomas wrapped his arm around James. "It's always so fun to see what those two are into," James kissed Thomas' cheek. Thomas looked down at James, which he had pulled closed and gave him a grin.

He unwrapped James' arm and spun him. James laughed, truly having fun. Thomas dragged him into the water again, both laughing.

____________________________

The Meme couple ran with the child in Marquis' arms over to the nearby wedding going on. Hercules pointed out a lady running frantically to everybody in the crowd.

"We have a child for sale!" Hercules screamed as Marquis held up Penny. "Fresh child for sale! Very pure! Might taste like a cinnamon roll! Who knows at this point?" Hercules called, pointing to the girl.

That's when a lady came running up to them, yanked Penny out of their arms and held her tightly. She then whipped Marquis in the face with her purse. "De rien," He sighed sarcastically as he took in the pain.

"Ma'am," Hercules put his arm in front of his boyfriend's face,"please don't mess up that beautiful face. It's my baby!" He then caressed Marquis' cheek. The lady looked repelled. "Get out of here," she ordered. The two decided it wasn't worth it, so they headed off with a simple shrug.

Walking back, Marquis quickly swept Hercules off his feet. He planted a small kiss on Hercules' lips then through him in the water. "Hey," Hercules tried not to laugh, but it came out.

Marquis sat next to him as waves crashed against their chests. "This is where all the little kids play with seashells and crap," Hercules chuckled. Marquis picked up a small halfbroken shell and threw it at him. Hercules smiled and got up. He fought through the waves to go out deeper. His boyfriend just watched him, calmly, with a smile.

That's when a kid with a ball launcher hit hercules in the face on accident. He sighed and picked it up, throwing it at the kid. The little boy just laughed and shot it at somebody else.

Hercules looked back at his boyfriend, who was staring at him oddly. "Marquis! Come on!" He called. The senior in Highschool slowly got up and made his way to the spot where Hercules was.

________________________________

"Today was good, non?" Marquis asked, sitting on the bottom part of the bunk. Hercules got up from his desk and grabbed Marquis' hand. "Nobody's here except for us," Hercules took him down stairs. "You know what that means?" Hercules kissed him on the cheek. Marquis nodded with a smirk.

"Heathers!" The two screamed in unison, pumping their fist in the air.

So the two sat down to watch Heathers. Marquis laid down on the couch while Herc went to go pop some popcorn. Hercules then came in and laid on top of Marquis and planted a kiss on his lips. He then relaxed and hugged his boyfriend tightly. Marquis smiled, relaxed as the two eventually fell asleep.