Chapter 28: Mac n' Cheese

James had just escaped his own little prison. Why was he smiling and laughing? He jumped on his boyfriend's back, laughing because he was so proud of himself. "This can't be happening! Did you see that?" James practically screamed, still riding on Thomas' back.

"You're amazing, baby. However, I never thought of where we're going," Thomas stopped walking for a second. "I feel so awesome!" James threw his hands into the air, falling off of his boyfriend's back.

The two just laughed. Thomas helped him up and then hugged the boy. "I can't wait to go back to school and be the most legit person-" He had to suck in a ton of air. He had to take a moment to breathe. He then felt one of his attacks come on.

  "Oh, gosh, Thomas. What am I going to do? What am I going to do? Hercules, Marquis, myself, You- I-I'm living a really odd life. I have this year left and I'm getting married because Gay Marriage just became legal in 2015; Omg-Omg!" James started freaking out, breathing very quickly, and throwing himself all over the place.

   Thomas put his arms on his shoulders. "Calm down, Jemmy. Everything will be fine. No matter what you always have me. I love you because you're my lil' Jemmy," Thomas picked up James', giving him a large hug. "But why?" James asked, confused.

"Have you looked at yourself and met yourself? HOLY CRAP! You're so adorable, gentle, funny, and I love it when you unintentionally roast me. Oh, your eyes. Nobody can match them! Your person is like-" James starting to pull Thomas' hand faster across the sidewalk.

    "Let's go anywhere, but back!" James held a huge smile on his face. Thomas didn't know what to do about this. He also held a grin.

    "Let's go to an Antigay convention and makeout! I'm up for any sorta-" Thomas picked him up and squeezed him. "We can do that later. Let's figure out what we're doing right now,first!" Thomas put him down, giving him a kiss on his forehead. "This is awesome!" James hugged Thomas, putting his hands around his neck.

    "My mom's not home for another 5 hours. We can see what to do there," Thomas walked towards his house as James followed.

    Thomas unlocked the door to his house and flipped the light on. "Nobody's home, so this should be easy to grab stuff and leave," Thomas pointed to his stuff.

    "Yeah, let's go!" James ran to the kitchen. "Baby, please eat whatever ya want," Thomas opened the fridge. James took out the mac n' cheese and quickly stuffed it into the microwave. Thomas slung his arm around James' neck. "My babe knows what good food is, don't cha?" He gave James a kiss on his cheek. James pushed him out of the way. "My food!" He screamed, playfully. "You're food-? Holy crap!"

Thomas started running around the kitchen in a circle, and reverse sometimes trying to stop James from catching him. That's when Thomas backed James onto the counter. James was now leaning his back onto the counter. James placed a kiss on Thomas' lips with a grin. Thomas couldn't help it- he slammed his lips against James'. The two shifted their bodies a lot and their kisses were all over the place, but then the microwave went off.

Thomas pulled James up and put his head close to James. "I know I taste great, Jemmy, but you have mac n' cheese that'll taste even better!" Thomas laughed.

James was red in the face as he went to go get his food. As soon as he peeled off the lid, banging was heard at the door. Thomas told James to stay there because he wasn't sure who would be at the door.

He opened it to see Sarah. Her arms were crossed. "Thomas, please get me James!" Her voice was firm, but Thomas just laughed at her stupidity. "Yeah, Well he's not here," Thomas slammed the door in her face. She then opened it back up. This time she walked in. "Um, excusé-vous!" Thomas put his hands on his hips. "Stop it, you sound like that brat, Marquis.." Sarah rolled her eyes. "James!" She called quickly after.

  ______________

    James froze, setting his Mac n' cheese down, and trying to hold himself from having an attack. He started to cough, but he tried to hard to hold it in.

    The next thing he heard was yelling as Thomas stood in front of the door to block her from coming into the kitchen. "Get out! You don't live here!" Thomas screamed at her. Sarah hollered back,"W-Well, you took my son-" She tried to push him, but she couldn't.

   "Your son? Heck nah. He's not your son. You don't treat him like one at least. You're starving him, you're hurting him, you're going against what he wants to do. I understand that he doesn't get a choice because you're the mother, but hear me out. My lil' baby Jemmy needs to live a fantastic life. He's beautiful and kind and-Well, he has medical issues for one and you're harassing him with it and- and-" That's when the two heard a huge gasp coming from the kitchen, trying to somehow swallow in air, but failing.

    "James!" Thomas ran into the other room and saw James on the floor with his inhaler, sitting against the drawers. Thomas got on the floor with his boyfriend and put his arm around him and another one on his chest. "C'mon baby, you can do this. Breathe, breathe- There you go, Jemmy. Just relax-relax, baby. I understand it's hard. You're my lil' Jemmy, though, and you're gonna make it-" Sarah watched the two with anger.

    Thomas sat very close to James, holding him close. "I'm calling my mom," Thomas took out his magenta IPhone that's bedazzled and typed in her contact. He then pressed call and put the phone to his ear.

    "Mom, I need you here right now. No time to explain!" Thomas then hung up, leaving his mother puzzled. Sarah ran out of the house, trying to escape Thomas' weird mom.

________________________________