Chapter 30: Aaron Clause

Marie paced in front of the cell. "I hope you know that you're an idiot!" She halfway yelled at her husband who was in a cell. He sighed, angry. "I was following you guys all over the place because I wanted my mp3player back!" He complained.

Marie rolled her eyes, then jerked her heads toward him. "You don't mess with my son!" She yelled. "I had no intentions of-" He began. "But, You Did. You hurt our son!" Tears began running down her cheeks.

"Does it cross your mind to be slightly sorry?" She asked, angrily crossing her arms. He shook his head no. "No, because you're a jerk. Remember what you did to me?" A grin stretched across his face.

Marie was silent with awe. "Je-Je!" She couldn't speak. "You cheated on me with another guy!" He almost yelled. Marie looked down, and then back up. "That's the past! This is the present. I never beat up my son or hurt him! Plus, Why wouldn't I cheat on you? You abused me, you didn't love me!"

Police officers took her and escorted her back to her car as her time to see him was over. She got into her car and drove off, angry.

   "I hope Marquis's doing okay," She muttered to herself.

_______________________________

   "It's the french kid!" Some girls screamed as Hercules and Marquis walked through. Hercules rolled his eyes at the girls while his boyfriend walked unconfidently. "Tais-Toi!" Marquis told them casually as they swooned. "Oh, that's so cute!" One of them squealed.

  "Man, that's so cool. The girls think they really have a chance with you!" Hercules laughed. Marquis sat at his desk, and put his head down.

   Hercules sat next to him. "No sleep?" He then rubbed his back really quickly. "Non dort! Je veux dort!" Marquis responded. "It'll be okay, Marquis. After school we can release a ton of sexual tension, then go buy lemons.. Like normal!" Hercules cheered. Marquis banged his head against the desk.

That's when the intercom speaker came through and the two recognized the voice immediately. "What's up, My fabulous, yet annoying, classmates who I hate! It is I, Thomas, with my beautiful boyfriend James freaking Madison! I mean, have you look at him? Like, wow! Anyway, my sweet...I don't know. We have a special treat for y'all honeys. We got Aaron Burr coming into each one of your classrooms as Santa Clause! M'kay, hons, Au Revoir!"

A loud screech went through the intercom. Everyone covered their ears.

Marquis was so confused because of how fast Thomas was talking. "Santa Clause?-drunk Santa?" Marquis asked. Hercules stared at him, confused. "What do you mean drunk Santa...?" Hercules asked, a few moments later. "Oh, Santa est drunk Santa in Paris and rides 'round le city giving presents and picking up le enfants. ...Exactly like mon Père...." Marquis thought up out of nowhere. Hercules screamed,"What? Just like your- Oh, never mind. I forgot your dad was a psycho.."

Marquis laughed nervously and then banged his head against the desk. The teacher then ran in. "Do any of you guys know why Aaron Burr is walking around as Santa Clause during March?" Seabury asked, setting down his laptop. "It's Thomas and James, they're up to something.." Angelica stated, sitting in the back of the class.

Right as Seabury picked up his English book, an angry Aaron Burr came in dressed as Santa Clause. Seabury started laughing nonstop. So did all the seniors. Aaron Burr had candy canes. "M'kay, let's see here. One for you, Hercules. One for you, Marquis. You go, Marquis! Oops, and none for you Angelica!" He the ran out.

Angelica rolled her eyes with a small chuckled. "Oh, that Aaron Burr!" She then slammed the desk. Marquis then handed her his candy cane. "It's fine, Marquis. I'm not mad, no. I'm not mad. I'm-I'm- Where's Alex? I need to give him a bit of a smacking!"

"What'd Alex do?" Hercules asked her. "I don't know," She whispered.

"Ahem, Well anyways, class. We will be talking about how I'm tired of you guys using Could of! No, no, no! It's could have! Next time I see you used the wrong thing, I will come after you and it will be a painful death. Hear me right, Hercules?!" Everyone looked at him. "I have my own language. It's called Herculese!" Hercules defended himself.

________________________

"That fight between you and Aaron Burr was legendary!" Elizabeth, Burr's crush, came running over. Marquis looked shock. "Fight?" He looked at Hercules, who was sweating really badly. "Uh, what fight? RUN!" Hercules grabbed his boyfriend's hand and ran to the next period.

"Peggy! Peggy!" Hercules stopped her in the hallway. "Have you seen John or Alex?"

Peggy knew something was up. "I think John was crying in the bathroom. when I tried to tell him to come out, he said,'Go away, I'm on my man period!' The rest was me walking away. I mean it seemed reasonable at the time.." She shrugged. "Peggy, Men don't have periods!" Hercules shook her. "See, I knew it! Angelica said something about something's that I can't repeat in such a fanfiction, but I think you catch my drift.." Peggy then ran to class.

"Let's go," Hercules held Marquis' hand as they went to class.

_______________________________

WAHOO! I have a quick question.. Should I made this an M rated story? I don't feel it is, but I read over the guidelines and crap and there are hints to it, but not really. I'd say it's for everyone, but I wanted to know y'alls opinions.

Anyway, I can submit this for the Watty's on the 15th. I'm excited! Are you guys excited?