Father-in-law

Within a few seconds, I was pulled into Logan's arms, and I was out of the room. The pain had stopped, but I could still feel its effects. I was crying, and I just couldn't stop. My whole body was sore and I couldn't move. I was scared that if I did move the pain would start up again. I began to hear Logan swearing his head off.

"What...kind... of...bastards would do that sort of thing?" Logan whispered.

"We are...slaves...we are no better than animals...to them." I managed to whisper.

"That is sick!" The doctor whispered. "I warned the alpha this was a cruel idea."

"It wasn't him"  I whispered still feeling weak.

I finally had encough energy to move. But even then it was only to get closer to Logan. He was my hero...even though it was his fault in the first place. But my wolf didn't care about that. To her, he was her knight shining armor. I was in too much pain to fight it so I let her have her way...for now.  But Logan seemed to enjoy it. He pulled me tighter in his arms.

"I will talk to them...Nobody gets treated like that! No matter what their class...But for now, John can you remove it?" Logan hissed.

"I could...if I knew where it is..." John (the doctor) said

"Sweetheart...where is the microchip?" Logan asked in a sweet soft tone.

"I ...I don't know..." I whispered. "It was done when I was too little to remember..."

"Then, do you know anyone who would know?" Logan asked.

" Only the person who put it in....Nathan..."

"Who the hell is Nathan?" Logan asked as he began to shake in anger.

"He's in charge of punishment for slaves...I fixed enough of them to know..."  John said shaking his head.

"Makes sense..." Nana Joe whispered. "He's cruel enough..."

"Nana Joe go and find him...He should be upstairs pretending to work..." John ordered taking off his doctor jacket folding it and putting it under my head.

"Wait a moment...aren't we going to take her inside?" Logan asked.

 "No...we can't...she can't go through the main door. The old slave door is too far and would take too long...even then she is too tired. Not only that we don't even know if she is allowed near my office. Only a few slaves are allowed."  John whispered in doctor mode.

Logan only nodded taking hold of my hand. He then started whispering in my ear as if I was badly injured.

But in fact, I was fine just a little sore and tired.

"Don't worry... we will have that thing out of you...where ever it is..." Logan whispered in my ear.

"What is the meaning of this?" I heard a loud annoying voice of  Nathan behind me.

Great... I thought.

That was when Logan got angrier then I have ever seen him. I had to admit it was really hot...what am I saying? I shouldn't be thinking these things!

"Who the hell are you?" Nathan hissed at Logan. "Oh, I see now.  How dare you lie down on the ground Ally? There is work to do!"

Nathan then went to grab me, and drag me away. But Logan grabbed his arm...he held it so tight I was shocked it didn't snap in his hands. Logan's eyes were pure black, and he was shaking like a leaf. He was trying to kill Nathan with his eyes.

"How dare you talk to my mate like that you useless slave?" Logan hissed.

"Mate?" Nathan whispered.

I was shocked and happy this was happening. Goody-two-shoes Nathan was getting what he deserved. After all these years. But I was a little upset about the slave comment. Does he really feel that way about slaves?

"Yes...mate...my mate...Who the heck are you?"

"Na-Nathan, your highness..." Nathan whimpered like a baby.  "Head Slave."

I laughed at him.

"Nathan... you're that bastard who put that microchip in Ally!" John whispered.

"He's what?" Logan hissed grabbing Nathan's neck.

He then picked up Nathan as if he weighed nothing.

"I...I did...didn't know she-she was your...mate!" He tried to get out while choking.

It wasn't long before he was turning blue.

"Logan O'Malley Drop him!" A deep voice growled.

I turned my head towards the voice and gasped. There stood our strong gray-haired King...Logan's father. He was soon followed by his beta and other close members of the pack,

"What are you doing?" The king growled.

"Dad...He hurt my mate! My wolf demands I kill him!" Logan hissed through his teeth.

I saw Nathan's eye grow wide at the word kill. I was frozen unsure what to do.

"Put him down, son." The king said in a calm but strict voice.

"But-"

"NOW"

The now blue Nathan fell to the ground gasping for air. He was slowly coming back to his normal colour.  However, out of anger, Logan kicked him once more on the back causing him to fall back onto the hard floor. I laughed quietly to myself but luckily no one heard me.

"What are you doing here father?" Logan asked stepping over Nathan.

"I heard my son found his mate. So I came to see the lucky girl...now where is my new daughter-in- law? Please don't tell me it's that Amy girl?"

"No...it's not he-"

"Loggy!" I heard Amy's voice call from the house.

Guess who found out the king was here?

"What the f-" Logan said before being attacked.

"I missed you, baby!" Amy cried.

I saw the king laughing at Logan's face. Logan was frozen place. Clearly not ready for Amy's attack. But after short a while, he pushed her away. She lost balance and landed on top of Nathan. Then I couldn't help laugh out loud forgetting pain I was in a while ago.

Logan turned to me and smiled.

"This is my mate, Ally...Ally this is my father..."

"Nice to meet you..." I whispered.

"She's a slave?" The king gasped.

Logan turned and hissed at his dad ready to attack his own father.

"What?" Logan hissed.