Where is Ally?

I woke up and was in a pitch black room. I knew I wasn't dead as I felt way to much pain to be dead. Then after a while my eyes somewhat adjusted to darkness of room. I tried my best to ignore the strange burning of my back as I sat up with my head pounding. I tried to talk to Logan but got nowhere. Where the heck was I? Where was Logan? Is he...No I must not think that.

When I looked around and noticed something I should have. The prison cell was made up of silver! Though it doesn't kill us it burns our skin like if someone threw themselves it a pot of fire and stayed there. I gasped and stood up and tried my best to see damage on my skin. My bare feet were burning but it was better than whole body. Then I saw a very small corner that was just concrete. But I could tell underneath that was another layer of silver. It was a small heaven in hell.

It was only then that I cried. Not for my burns or my leg that still wasn't fully healed because of silver. No, I was crying because my now being quiet wolf and I missed Logan. Where was he? Did he care that the vampires took me? Was he laughing that he finally got rid of me?...Did he plan this all along!? That he pretended to love me just so he could mate me and then get rid of me. Just as a cruel sick joke?

'No our mate wouldn't do that to us!' My wolf defended.

'And you know this? He could have!'

My wolf whimpered defeated. If you do care Logan come quick I thought hugging my knees.   Please!

----*-----*----

Sam's POV

*------*------

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN YOU LOST HER SCENT?" I heard Logan scream from next door.

Ally has been missing for two days. Logan has had everyone look for her. He sent trackers onto vampire territory.  That's how we had a run in with the vampire royal family. They thought we were attacking them they came in all "YOU BROKE TREATY" than Logan went all well...let's just say we found out why he was royal. I felt sorry for servants who had to clean up afterwards. Anyway the royal leeches found out that there kind broke treaty first so now they too are hunting them down.

But Logan didn't become any nicer. He told them to tell him if they found anything and if they find them they were 'his'. He put me and Henry in charge of looking around town for her. As we know her scent the most best. But the thing is Troy was ordered to stay away. Much to his orders he helped anyway.           

Logan was talking with the royal guards that were assigned to hunt for her scent in leech land. They found one a few hours ago. I got the call. Logan got his biggest smile then.

"I'm going to find her!"

Even since then he pulled everyone else and put them around where scent was found. Apart from me and Henry Logan wanted us close in case we find her so we can go and kill.

I sighed and walked to next room over, and just rolled my eyes. The room was recked again. I saw a shaking Logan standing of two wolves.

"How dare you say that to me? Go back and look again." Logan yelled.

The two wolves nodded and ran off. I saw Logan breaking even more stuff.

"Logan calm down before you turn wolf. "

"How dare you-"

"Tell you to calm down! My mate is missing! 'How should you know you have you mate' Yeah I heard it before. But going wolf won't help anybody! We are all worried about her. Nobody is being lazy we want our princess back."

Logan calmed down a little bit.

"Yes, your right. It is more important to get Ally back. Thanks your really good at that."

"At what?"

"Being a leader"

"Oh, well my parents were sort of the alphas of a small pack. I was first born."

"Wait you have alpha blood in you?"

"Yeah...But we only had about a hundred or so people. But we were all family."

"What happened?"

"They all died..."

"How?"

"We were attacked by hunters when I was about eight or nine. They came at night...¦Nobody saw it coming. All the men tried to fight even my dad. But they all died then they killed everyone else. I was running with my mother and baby brother. He was three at time. So cute...innocent I held him as we ran. But my mum got shot." I started to cry remembering Logan though in pain himself smiled kindly at me.

"I stopped but she told me to run. I did I got to the human world somehow. But I was tried. An nine year old with a three year old. Both parents...dead. Then I saw an orphanage. I knew what it was. We had one back at our pack. I had no choice I left Daniel there they could only take one.  So I went off alone back to our world till go caught be slave traders. I have since then been with Ally, Henry and Troy."

"That must be rough. But you know since your alpha you're not a slave."

"Huh?"

"Sam will you accept role of head of my mate's security when we get her back?" He asked in a sad voice.

I was shocked at what I was hearing.

"Henry will join you."

"Okay!"

"Good now let's get my mate!" Logan yelled.

I nodded and we both shifted and ran into the woods. We are looking Ally were looking

--*-----

Ally POV

---*----*

Pain that's all I know. Vampires kept coming and burning me with silver.  I had burns over 80% of my body. Every time I tried to heal a vampire came and made it worse. None would tell me why they took me. I hated them more and more I don't know how long have been here. I barely slept. My wolf only talks to encourage me. But I can tell she is also losing hope.

*----*------

Sam POV

----*-----*----

"Wait a moment!" I yelled

This made him growl

"NO more waiting."

"You can go ahead I need to get someone."

He nodded running off.

I shifted back and got dressed and ran to stables.

"TROY"

I saw his head pop out.

"What is it Sam?"

"Come and help us look for Ally!"

"Is Logan there?"

I nodded.

"I won't you know he doesn't want me there!"

"You know why!"

"Yes I do but I don't care what you think!"

"It doesn't matter what you want. Their mates!"

"They shouldn't be! It should be me! I love Ally I should be with her not him! He couldn't even protect her! He's the freaking prince he should! I can and will win her! I love her and she will love me!"

"Troy do you know how that sounds?"

"I don't care!!! She will be MINE!"